Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just want to know how many HP does the IS300 Injen intake System gain? i tried to search around, but i cant find the hp gain. Does anyone know?

·
Registered
4,925 Posts
hell no. lol. like 6-9.

but man i can smell it..here we go with the intakes again.

·
Registered
4,925 Posts
oh shat sorry wrong post

·
Registered
488 Posts
wrong thread...
and i doubt its 10-15..who knows.. botom line i hear more people suggest in boosting oposed to spending money on minimal n/a gains.

-bless

·
Registered
941 Posts
Jiyun said:
wrong thread...
and i doubt its 10-15..who knows.. botom line i hear more people suggest in boosting oposed to spending money on minimal n/a gains.

-bless
It's true, with all the money you will spend on I/H/E/SAFC you are better off saving it for boost (as long as that is your plan down the road).

·
Registered
4,104 Posts
Jiyun said:
wrong thread...

-bless
$1.5k opposed to $7k is a big difference, there is also a big difference in hp gains as well. $ to hp ratio - i bet its close. Not everyone will or have the money for boost or F/I in general.

·
Registered
2,602 Posts
speedisprecious said:
5.5rwhp = 7fhp

sISp
How did you come up with that calcuation? What was your assumption for drivetrain loss?

·
大古古
1,287 Posts
this doesnt belong here :)

and who cares how much power you get from an NA mod it wont be very much anyway...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts