Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
19,476 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This includes ejaculation in any way (sex, masturbation)... The longest I went was a week... The hiatus ended when I got some wood after seeing a human pig.. I then knew I had to pull it...
Eric....

·
Registered
2,965 Posts
I've gone as long as 6 weeks. After about a week or two, the 'feelings' drop off and it's much easier. I could've gone even longer at that point, but once I broke the pattern, it is difficult to go more than a week.

·
Registered
3,173 Posts
One time I wanted to see for sure...I lasted 10 days without "finishing", but only 5 without playing with myself. So, if I am reading the question in a strictly technical manner, put me down for 5 days.
After that I had a bit of Mississippi leg hound in me. Only it was not legs I was after...It was a hot, slick puss. My girlfriend was more than happy to oblige by that time.

·
Registered
4,579 Posts
Too bad they stopped making that Seinfeld show, because this sounds like it has the makings of one incredible episode. Who here is The Master of Their Domain? And for how long?

I guess it looks like Jerry is. And that is one whopper of a domain there, too.

·
Registered
533 Posts
it's like that horrible movie, 40 days and 40 nights (?) Josh harnet going no sex for 40 days etc. I would say 7 days is a max. It was funny near the end of his 40 days, he was shaking/delarious etc, i am not sure if that is exagerated but i sure don't want to find out. :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
3,031 Posts
I've never counted, but it felt long to me. I'm sure it was probably a few days. Because I know that after I get drunk at a club and i'm on the ride home, i'm always making a ton of phone calls to see who is available to come over.

·
Registered
533 Posts
YodaIsGod said:
the first 14 yrs of my life i did not orgasm
now, every other day since. by way of sleep, killing a kitten, or sex :lol:
forgive my ignorance, do rotary motors have piston/rods?

·
Registered
9,676 Posts
JDM_SXE-10 said:
I've never counted, but it felt long to me. I'm sure it was probably a few days. Because I know that after I get drunk at a club and i'm on the ride home, i'm always making a ton of phone calls to see who is available to come over.
HAHAHAHA I used to do that same shit!!! Funny how we all think alike miles aparts!! :D

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
About this Discussion
25 Replies
23 Participants
YodaIsGod
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing