Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
333 Posts
I'm at 9,000 and some change. They seem to be fine. I guess I need to rotate them soon.

When they do go, it will give me an excuse to get the HRE wheels and new rubber.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Hey Cardinal,

I too have for stock 17" Bridgestones in my garage. You and I can't seem to get rid of them.
I will sell mine to the best offer by the end of Feb., 2001.
By the way, how are the P7000 SS holding up? Riding around on the Toyo FZ4 is pretty nice. They ride a bit softer than the stock tires. The only thing that bothers me is that they really do not have "rim guards" that are effective.

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Originally posted by zerinS4:
Hey guys...I don't know if this will help you at all but there are several people over at the vwvortex.com looking for used RE040s. Here is the thread:
http://forums.vwvortex.com/vwbb/Forum4/HTML/022515.html

Good luck!

Zerin, Thanks for the tip - I see that JAWS already took you up on the suggestion.

JAWS, I like the Pirellis - more than anything because they give me some level of comfort in riding around in the leftover snow. I haven't "gotten on them" yet so I can't comment on their sportiness. Maybe I'm a tire newbie - what exactly are rim guards?

Looks like a set of our Bridestones aren't worth a whole lot based on that other thread...I'm not going to give them away. I can always by another set of rims and re-mount them. Maybe onto a set of used IS3 Graphite rims?? And keep the stock 17s with the Pirellis. I think the Bridgestones will move quicker in the summer. We'll see what shakes out.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts