Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Goofy indeed!!! Along with some of the panel..

Joe Z
yup! goofy indeed...just like this one girl said::)

Natasha W.
Public Relations
Initial Response: "This is a very flashy car. I might drive it if it were a different color because this blue is very 'rice rocket' to me.

·
Registered
18 Posts
ahh hell

Damnit, and I had to order the blue.. which none of the chicks seemed to like. I guess I'll be ridin' solo :cool:

·
Registered
26 Posts
That panel seems a bit lop-sided in it's ethnic makeup...

Reactions: jruhi4

·
Registered
3,015 Posts
Overall Opinion: "I would buy this over a Bimmer, but that's the Asian in me."
haha.

half of e90post is Asian from what i can tell. altho i am not one, dont get the name confused

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
What a weird article!

But I've never had anyone complain about the color of my blue 1IS; but that's just me.

Personally, I think if you really wanted a car that gets females' attention, a Lexus would not be the optimal choice. It's hit or miss. European cars (ESPECIALLY BMW AND MERCEDES) almost always get the wow-factor, no matter what year or model.

When girls hear BMW or Mercedes, you get free points; even if it is just a 3-series or C class. When girls hear Lexus, you get nothing; unless it's a GS and up! Reliability and value mean nothing to a girl unless she has a general understanding about cars. BMW and Mercedes make great cars, so great that they wow the less knowledgeable; even if the Japanese counterpart is just as good. Fair? Nah, but it's true (for the most part)!

·
Registered
2,852 Posts
I would only want maybe two of those girls in my car and second why are some of them talking about driving the cars? They'll be in the passeng seat ....decide to edit out what I was going to say next....

·
Registered
55 Posts
Haha my Blue IS F definitely turns heads, including a lot of girls..it definitely gets their attention and starts up an easy conversation

But thats just my personal experience

·
Registered
101 Posts
heh this is funny....:)

·
BLACK RICAN
2,569 Posts
Han Nah K.
Finance
Initial Response: "honestly, I think it looks like a G35."

WTF IS SHE ON......

·
Registered
600 Posts
The all Asian panel is definitely not diverse. Would have liked to see a little more variety, and maybe some cuter girls that I would actually like in my passenger seat?

·
Registered
23 Posts
So since I have a black IS-F I guess I need to go take a spin in china town and say "herro".

·
Registered
17 Posts
Yes, the black one is the best, but I am a girl and not looking for any to get in my ride. I do get a lot of complements, all from guys. Some chase me and take pictures of the car. Its really a guy magnet not a chick one. The girls need to wake up, step up and get one.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts