Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
6,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,
Is it hard to install a new steering wheel in the IS. I searched and couldnt find anything. I want a sparco or momo steering wheel. No I dont care about the airbag or horns. Would it be real hard to switch them out?Thanks :)

·
Registered
3,031 Posts
Aubie83 said:
Hey guys,
Is it hard to install a new steering wheel in the IS. I searched and couldnt find anything. I want a sparco or momo steering wheel. No I dont care about the airbag or horns. Would it be real hard to switch them out?Thanks :)
Not too difficult. You should be able to do it fairly easily. Just make sure you have the Torx bits.

·
Registered
44,398 Posts
Aubie83 said:
Hey guys,
Could you please do us all a favor and remove all airbags and seatbelts from your car and then go for a nice ride in the rain with freshly armor-all'd tires?

Thanks.

-Justin

·
Registered
28,808 Posts
Hello everyone, I present to you Aubie83. You might know him from such moronic posts as "Has you car ever been called a lick-ass" or "I just want to tell everyone that I love my girlfriend very much."

For those of you that don't know him, Aubie83 posts more on this board than just about anyone else, but in his time here, has yet to come up with a coherent, intelligent, or well thought out post.

He will continue to shock and amaze you with topics such as this one....stay tuned.

·
Registered
8,661 Posts
Aubie83 said:
No I dont care about the airbag or horns.
I know people think you're stupid...but come on! I know you love your girlfriend so much....but will she still love you when you get in an accident and end up with a face like Michael Jackson? I'm starting to understand why people don't like you.

·
Registered
28,808 Posts
lil' IS 300 said:
Aubie83 said:
I know people think you're stupid...but come on! I know you love your girlfriend so much....but will she still love you when you get in an accident and end up with a face like Michael Jackson? I'm starting to understand why people don't like you.
Aubie....you have just reached a new all-time low, courtesy of lil'IS300.

·
Registered
8,587 Posts
lil' IS 300 said:
Aubie83 said:
You know you are an idiot when lil IS is baging on ya...
:lol:

·
Manufacturer of Pipes
5,285 Posts
Aubie83 said:
Hey guys,
I'm not one to bash, but dude.... come on!!!!! :noway:
No horns.... No airbag..... You should never sacrafice safety for looks....!! :bitching:

There is a company out there that custom makes our stock steering wheel in real Carbon Fiber, in which you retain the HORNs and AIRBAG..... All you do is swap out for core exchange.... it will run just about $600.....

But then again...this is just my opinion..... good luck!

Joe Z

·
Registered
6,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks LilIS300, cause you are a bitch anyway. It is really gonna hurt me if you dont like me. I am gonna cry. F*ck safety, I dont give a shit about no airbag. If I am gonna die, then I am gonna die. I wanna damn sparco steering in my car. Does anybody have on in theirs. Or can I get one put in it? Thanks DJ, I am glad you act like you know me so goddamn faggot. :roll:

·
Registered
28,808 Posts
Aubie83 said:
Thanks DJ, I am glad you act like you know me so goddamn faggot. :roll:
First of all, this sentence makes absolutely no sense. I don't know if you forgot to include an adverb, such as "well;" as in "Thanks DJ, I am glad you act like you know me so goddamn well, faggot. You compound your idiocy to the nth degree with statements such as this.

Second, to change the steering wheel and eliminate your airbag is completely asine. Not only is it unsafe, but voids your insurance. Thereby making it illegal for you even to drive your car.

Third, anyone who would value the looks of their car over their personal safety is complete and utter fucktard, who should not even have the car in the first place.

How's that for knowing you so goddamned well?

·
Registered
8,661 Posts
DJPoop said:
Aubie83 said:
First of all, this sentence makes absolutely no sense. I don't know if you forgot to include an adverb, such as "well;" as in "Thanks DJ, I am glad you act like you know me so goddamn well, faggot. You compound your idiocy to the nth degree with statements such as this.

Second, to change the steering wheel and eliminate your airbag is completely asine. Not only is it unsafe, but voids your insurance. Thereby making it illegal for you even to drive your car.

Third, anyone who would value the looks of their car over their personal safety is complete and utter fucktard, who should not even have the car in the first place.

DJ, I give you a round of applause for that. Amen. :lol:

·
Registered
405 Posts
lil' IS 300 said:
DJPoop said:
Aubie83 said:

DJ, I give you a round of applause for that. Amen. :lol:
i agree it is stupid to put looks befo safety. :shame:

·
Registered
6,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
DJPoop said:
Aubie83 said:

Sorry, I didnt review my sentence after I typed it :roll: Anyway, Why I need a sparco is for the buttons to shoot nitrous. Can I do this with the buttons on the stock steering wheel?

·
Registered
8,661 Posts
Aubie83 said:
DJPoop said:
Aubie83 said:

Sorry, I didnt review my sentence after I typed it :roll: Anyway, Why I need a sparco is for the buttons to shoot nitrous. Can I do this with the buttons on the stock steering wheel?
You've seen F&F too many times...keep dreaming...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
About this Discussion
15 Replies
10 Participants
lil' IS 300
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing