Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My dad wants to sell his Vette and buy a used IS300 and send it to Toyomoto for some boostage!!! WTF!!!!! I personally think that'd be fucked up to have see my dad rolling in a boosted IS, keep in mind he's 51 :lol: :lol: :crazy:

·
Registered
3,799 Posts
haha good stuff, sounds like my dad! he's got an '83 camaro with A Corvette LT1 engine in it. the car is off the chain! He has soo much shit done to it i wou;dn't evn know where to start! Next on his list is NOS! oh yea!!! I'll let you know if he kills himself! oh by the way he'll be 51 in Feb.

·
13,978 Posts
DENVER_IS300 said:
My dad wants to sell his Vette and buy a used IS300 and send it to Toyomoto for some boostage!!! WTF!!!!! I personally think that'd be fucked up to have see my dad rolling in a boosted IS, keep in mind he's 51 :lol: :lol: :crazy:
you're just jealous that he's getting boost and you're NOT! :lol:

·
Registered
12,480 Posts
Make sure he has a good Life Insurance policy. You'd make out like a bandit! :wink:

·
Registered
44,398 Posts
ITALIAN LEX said:
haha good stuff, sounds like my dad! he's got an '83 camaro with A Corvette LT1 engine in it. the car is off the chain! He has soo much shit done to it i wou;dn't evn know where to start! Next on his list is NOS! oh yea!!! I'll let you know if he kills himself! oh by the way he'll be 51 in Feb.
I hate to bust out the ethnic stereotypes, but... juct had to stick with a Camaro, huh? ;)

-Justin

·
Registered
12,157 Posts
the best will be when his mid life crisis complex gets trampled all over by young 2x year old's like me, same basic situation as the C5 owners that have gotten a raping.

-gte

DENVER_IS300 said:

·
Registered
12,157 Posts
but not as bad as you cowboy, how are them buffalos treatin ya? any showdowns recently?

texcon said:
IS300GTE said:
the best will be when his mid life crisis complex gets trampled all over by young 2x year old's like me, same basic situation as the C5 owners that have gotten a raping.

-gte
Yeah, you are a TOTAL bad ass.

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
ITALIAN LEX said:
WHat all is done to the LT! he has in there? What kind of heads? WHat are the specso n the cam? Etc.? You're leaving me hanging here!!!

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
negreenfield said:
f*ck IS, tell him to get a Z06, Lingenfelter version :eek:
It's a waste of money going to a tuner like that to get a Z06 modified. Parts for the LS1/LS6 are very common and are easy to get. WIth just a set of aftermarket heads, a cam, and some traction, you'd be next to unstoppable.

·
Registered
12,157 Posts
yeah, just like you've never heard "anyone spew anything" about bestiality?

again cowboy, how are them buffalos treatin ya?

texcon said:
IS300GTE said:
but not as bad as you cowboy, how are them buffalos treatin ya? any showdowns recently?
Yeah, nice smack. *yawn* I have NEVER heard anyone spew anything about cowboys and buffalos before. I mean NEVER.[/quote]

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
About this Discussion
14 Replies
11 Participants
IS300GTE
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing