Lexus IS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As a BMW owner, I would like to know how fast this car can hit the 1/4 mile and at what trap speed. Also, if you have any modifications, please list them.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Originally posted by M3Sins:
As a BMW owner, I would like to know how fast this car can hit the 1/4 mile and at what trap speed. Also, if you have any modifications, please list them.
maybe he just want to know if his yellow m3 can beat an IS on 1/4 miles. i almost forget, his 5 speed m3.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
IS300Lvr is just a plain loser. He has showed it in this post and also showed it numerous times on my forums.

Just because I own a BMW doesn't mean I live by BMW code of ethics and am not allowed to show interest in any other car (IS300). IS300Lvr, get your head out of your ass and try to comprehend what I stated originally in this thread to get it started.

·
Registered
28 Posts
i'm giving you a taste of your own medicine!!!i came to your lame forum and watched your weak attempt at being funny ...so now deal with it !!!! this is not your forum!!!deal with it or take a hike ...you try to bash the IS on your forum then try to come here and act like the good guy ...lmao ...what do you need 1/4 mile times for ???? your M3 is the greatest car ever built....your entire premise on your forum was trying to be funny so don't expect to be treated with any respect from me

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
If its not too much work for you, could you please quote me on bashing your car? I would love to see it.

Originally posted by IS300lver:
i'm giving you a taste of your own medicine!!!i came to your lame forum and watched your weak attempt at being funny ...so now deal with it !!!! this is not your forum!!!deal with it or take a hike ...you try to bash the IS on your forum then try to come here and act like the good guy ...lmao ...what do you need 1/4 mile times for ???? your M3 is the greatest car ever built....your entire premise on your forum was trying to be funny so don't expect to be treated with any respect from me

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
By the way dork! I am not NegCamber. I am BMW M Sins on my website!

·
Registered
3,336 Posts
What does the M3 run in the 1/4?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I've run 14.2 @ 99mph in the 1/4 stock with 18" rims.

As for the M3 guys being the same. NegCamber has his own reasons for arguing with you. I just want to know a little more about the IS300. Like, how easy is it to modify and how much time you can trim off the 1/4 by doing a mod.

Hell, if its such a well kept secret then I forget it, I don't need to know that bad.
ya ya you M3 guys all look alike hehe...my question still stands ...what do you need 1/4 times for ????

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
Have you read some of his posts on bmwexperience? What a riot!

This kiddo is looking for attention. Let `em be and sooner or later his mom will make him get off the computer.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Whose posts are you referring to? Which username?
Originally posted by SilverLex:
Have you read some of his posts on bmwexperience? What a riot!

This kiddo is looking for attention. Let `em be and sooner or later his mom will make him get off the computer.

·
Registered
30,635 Posts
in all honesty, I too want to see the 1/4 mile times... any of you hit the track? Lemme hear the mods if any...

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
You Troll! You want our secrets! Get outta here, your not welcome! Leave! Our 1/4 mile times are OURS! You can't have them!

Can you possibly get any more kiddish then this? I have been on the Acura CL and TL boards, thats the first question I have asked to get a feel for what the car can do.

Originally posted by s0yb0mb:
in all honesty, I too want to see the 1/4 mile times... any of you hit the track? Lemme hear the mods if any...

·
Registered
30,635 Posts
uhm, ok, what are you talking about now?
I honestly want to see 1/4 mile times, so if any of you have em....
And I'm not asking for BMW M/// times on an IS board, I'm asking for *IS* times. See the difference?

·
Registered
3,336 Posts
I pulled a 15.6 at my first time at the track, it was pretty hot out side, I am in Texas, It was about 92 when we got there and about 84-87 when I made the run. I need to go again because it was my first time. I used the pwr button, ecu off and shifted from the box. I did not rev the engine high though, only to about 1100-1300 rpms before take off.

·
Registered
3,336 Posts
Oh, I only had the SRT when I ran.

·
Founder
8,708 Posts
Your options:

Take the 1/4 mile discussion to Race Related.
OR
Take the BMW/IS/Trolling to the Parking Lot.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.