Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a old question but How do I post a picture with my Topic Ive never done that yet and dont know how. Please HELP

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Hmm...you have to have your photo hosted on the web somewhere (Yahoo, Photopoint for instance). Then I would assume click on the Image Button, enter the web address of the pic, and you should be in business.

·
Registered
6,168 Posts
Originally posted by LXS4Ross:
Hmm...you have to have your photo hosted on the web somewhere (Yahoo, Photopoint for instance). Then I would assume click on the Image Button, enter the web address of the pic, and you should be in business.
not yahoo. free webspace providers in general are a no-no for hosting pics on the ubb. you may be able to trick geocities if you change the file extension to .txt instead of .jpg but i'm not sure if it still works.

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Originally posted by HIBBoyScott:
not yahoo. free webspace providers in general are a no-no for hosting pics on the ubb.
Yeah, thanks for correcting me. My point was the photo has to be on the web somewhere, and not his My Documents folder or wherever.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
About this Discussion
4 Replies
3 Participants
LXS4Ross
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing