Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just saw that the .Net shop is selling the silver switchplate, I was just wondering how do we take the stock one off?

P.S. I did a search already and wasn't able to find an answer.

·
Registered
4,416 Posts
kyo said:
I just saw that the .Net shop is selling the silver switchplate, I was just wondering how do we take the stock one off?

Slide a flathead screwdriver under the part facing the front of the car. Becareful not to damage the door vinyl. Once you lift up the front, the whole piece pops out. Disconnect the wires and it is out. Then all you have to do is un-screw the window switch and (for the driver) pop out the mirror controls. :)

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wxman said:
kyo said:

Slide a flathead screwdriver under the part facing the front of the car. Becareful not to damage the door vinyl. Once you lift up the front, the whole piece pops out. Disconnect the wires and it is out. Then all you have to do is un-screw the window switch and (for the driver) pop out the mirror controls. :)
Wxman thanks for the quick reply :)

·
Registered
4,416 Posts
kyo said:
Wxman said:
kyo said:

Wxman thanks for the quick reply :)
:) :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.