Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Podiatrist
23,616 Posts
rlee926 said:
How do you install bodykits like cwest etc.. Do you gotta like mold it on or what?

I'll take this one guys... for real. I'll answer this.

At first I thought that I'd point you to the search button but then I don't think anyone has asked a question that...well whatever.

it screws in just like a factory bumper would.

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
SophieSleeps said:
rlee926 said:
How do you install bodykits like cwest etc.. Do you gotta like mold it on or what?

I'll take this one guys... for real. I'll answer this.

At first I thought that I'd point you to the search button but then I don't think anyone has asked a question that...well whatever.

it screws in just like a factory bumper would.
:lol:

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
sorry it was kind of a nub question but this one ricer at the carwash his rear bumper fell off during it so i didnt want such moments to occur

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
hehe :)

·
Registered
341 Posts
Let me guess the car was a 92 civic coupe with the exhuast being held up with nylon rope a mismatch body kit un painted and cheap bucket seats

oh yeah to finish it off a nice red to blue fade window tint lol :lol:

·
Registered
107 Posts
easiest wat to keep a body kit on

All you need is a little bit of chewing gum, a few tacks, and a b-b gun. Should never fall off if instructions are followed correctly. Well, at least that's what the dealship told me........ :lol: :lol:

·
Premium Member
52,610 Posts
lil' IS 300 said:
I used a hot glue gun :eek:

...I think I fucked myself, cause the bumper has to come off soon. You guys think I should use a chainsaw or a machette to get it off? :-?
torch

·
Registered
114 Posts
try to the beans that they use at taco bell...man that shit will stick to anything..and be ware not to sniff the smell alone may give you the runs

·
Registered
266 Posts
Try using those balls from the Chinese milk tea with tapioca drink.

My friends and I were spitting that sh!t at each other and one landed on my friend's car. After drying, it stayed on there for days before we realized it was still on there.

·
Registered
114 Posts
michaelericchan said:
Try using those balls from the Chinese milk tea with tapioca drink.

My friends and I were spitting that sh!t at each other and one landed on my friend's car. After drying, it stayed on there for days before we realized it was still on there.
wow and those things get big...my wife is addicted to those types of drinks they now have the ones that are like iceys with the balls in them...not too bad I have to admit

1 - 17 of 17 Posts