Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Master Troll
497 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
But cali ones aren't?

the "Spotted Black Is in Bellvue..." (http://www.is300.net/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=13368726) one was locked after the second post, but none of the other ones are/were? I admit, its a pretty stupid thread, but hey, i woulda posted as it was hella funny. I mean who swaps body kits to one where you don't even have yella fogs!? I mean, come ooooooooooon! :lol:

But, it would be nice if the mods or whoever would post a reason why they lock a thread... :( had to get in a little mod abuse, we haven't done that for a while here...

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
The WA Poker night thread seems to have been deleted too. I say we add a Mod from Washington to make things even

I'll come play and take your money Frank :chill:

·
11,062 Posts
I think I looked at that "black IS in Bellvue" post...I don't think it was referring to Washington.

·
Master Troll
497 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
wasn't the "bellvue" thread started by our "jersy boy" :lol:

i'm pretty sure it was a WA thread...

but thanksgiving wasn't too bad, went back to wisconsin. seeing the packers whooped up on by the stupid lions was pretty pathetic though. ate waaaaaay too much food, thats for sure.

·
Master Troll
497 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ltunedgirl on the 'lynwood baskin robins' thread said:
and you wonder why your threads get locked
WTF does that mean? the WA spotted threads aren't any more idiodic than the cali ones are, but now even more are locked and deleted?

you could at least have the decency to post explicitly WHY you are locking a thread instead of mocking people. thats pretty lame for a mod. I'd respect something like: "I'm locking this because its gone stupidly off-topic." or "This post has degenerated to name calling, i'm locking it" but "and you wonder why your threads get locked" ? :roll:

·
Registered
9,720 Posts
jgardner said:
ltunedgirl on the 'lynwood baskin robins' thread said:
and you wonder why your threads get locked
WTF does that mean? the WA spotted threads aren't any more idiodic than the cali ones are, but now even more are locked and deleted?

you could at least have the decency to post explicitly WHY you are locking a thread instead of mocking people. thats pretty lame for a mod. I'd respect something like: "I'm locking this because its gone stupidly off-topic." or "This post has degenerated to name calling, i'm locking it" but "and you wonder why your threads get locked" ? :roll:
ok, lets see, some guy spots a stock IS, others claim it was them but it wasn't, then there's talk about asians and crap...and it's not just WA that gets locked...the other one about bellevue was locked cuz it was a post about a car with fogs or something...not really descriptive

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
Is it a coincedence that the ONLY locked threads on page 1 are the 3 started by people from Washington? Not to mention 1 that was deleted too :roll: I agree that some of these spotted stock IS threads are ghey but at least be consistent with the moderating. This double standard for what gets locked and which stays unlocked is BS

How about this thread in which you replied to also and no description of the IS not to mention off-topic to boot. http://www.is300.net/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=13369337 Looks the same as the Bellevue thread :whine:

ltunedgirl said:
UpTownIS300er said:
Newbury park here.... My buddy lives right in Westlake village off of Hamilton... next meet at Yuchatan's Tuesday nights for Wet Tshirt Contest!!! :p
i used to go there when they would have the boxing matches...with the big gloves....i kick some butt

·
Master Troll
497 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ltunedgirl said:
ok, lets see, some guy spots a stock IS, others claim it was them but it wasn't, then there's talk about asians and crap...and it's not just WA that gets locked...the other one about bellevue was locked cuz it was a post about a car with fogs or something...not really descriptive
The bellevue one WAS a WA thread, posted by:

LEXUSPOWERED
.NET Lurker
Dots: 0

i don't see a single cali thread on the front page that is locked.

·
Registered
6,733 Posts
guys...whats all the whining about? spotted threads in general are retarded...no need to start shit w/ the mods when they really don't give a shiet. we never ever used to post spotted threads...now we do, just to piss them off? i see atleast 5 a day just at school...it's not like i post them all.

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
i just don't understand why the moderators are making a big deal out of this... talk about power trip. i'm guessing this is going to be locked too..

just kick back... i thought this was suppose to be about City BS..?? big deal that i saw another IS on the road?? what if i just wanted to say "hi... i saw you... just wanted to know who you are?"

cool to know another one on the board.. and just have some BS talk?? i don't understand.

let's say the topic goes off hand? OH NO! come on... it'll die down with a couple hours... and usually it's some idiot that's BSing and being stupid..

geez..

·
Registered
9,720 Posts
UW IS300 said:
Is it a coincedence that the ONLY locked threads on page 1 are the 3 started by people from Washington? Not to mention 1 that was deleted too :roll: I agree that some of these spotted stock IS threads are ghey but at least be consistent with the moderating. This double standard for what gets locked and which stays unlocked is BS

How about this thread in which you replied to also and no description of the IS not to mention off-topic to boot. http://www.is300.net/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=13369337 Looks the same as the Bellevue thread :whine:

ltunedgirl said:
UpTownIS300er said:
Newbury park here.... My buddy lives right in Westlake village off of Hamilton... next meet at Yuchatan's Tuesday nights for Wet Tshirt Contest!!! :p
i used to go there when they would have the boxing matches...with the big gloves....i kick some butt
that's a thread about trying to find people in malibu...keep whining if you want though, i am still listening, and that post is on topic since they are talking about malibu/westlake village

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
lilaznboi said:
guys...whats all the whining about? spotted threads in general are retarded...no need to start sh*t w/ the mods when they really don't give a shiet. we never ever used to post spotted threads...now we do, just to piss them off? i see atleast 5 a day just at school...it's not like i post them all.
Not whining at all...just stating some facts to the mods. A comment like "and you wonder why your threads get locked" seems like a potshot at WA threads.

Ltuned - I don't really see a difference how a thread titled "IS's seen in Malibu" with the first post stating "anyone here?" and "IS's spotted in Bellevue". "hey I saw some IS's in Bellevue" You claim it's a thread about finding people in Malibu yet lock the Bellevue thread after 2 posts. How do you know it wasn't a thread looking for Bellevue people? Double standard? :boring:

·
Registered
6,733 Posts
sup dukie, u flooded in tears yet? :lol: j/k...i got somethin to show u on sunday tho...be ready for it...haha

and for the bellevue thread..i think Shawn pretty much posted why the dumb thread should be locked... :D

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Bellevue thread is understandable..... since mot of ISs, if not all, have fogs....

Anyway, here is my thought on posting spotted.....

I know there are a lot ISs in WA, especially near Setttle area, but not all of them are member of .net.... and posting spotted thread on stock looking car is useless, unless that's one of .net member for sure...

The chances of seeing modded car in WA, and posting SPOTTED thread might be a better deal.... so let's try to stay on topic now on....

Like Jeffery said, I see at leat 5 ISs everyday near my house and school, but I don't post all of them.... I post when I think that car was a member, like the one "spotted white IS in I-90"....

That's all I need to say for now.....

By the way, when are we gonna get hook up guys????

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
LEXUSPOWERED said:
First of all i would like to state that i am from Boston not Jersey craka...Second of all i think there should be a mod from WA. Third I want to know why my poker night thread was deleted??????
It is deleted, I believe.....

·
Registered
6,733 Posts
LEXUSPOWERED said:
First of all i would like to state that i am from Boston not Jersey craka...Second of all i think there should be a mod from WA. Third I want to know why my poker night thread was deleted??????
who said u were from jersey?

either way...it's still a fucking shithole

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.