Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
okay i had the tanabe smr cat back. got into an accident and messed up the exhaust pipe after the b pipe. i currently have to stock exhaust on the tanabe b pipe with is .5 inch wider. is this a bad thing?

i was planning on getting a hks hiper ti. would a combo of the hks hiper and the tanabe b pipe be a terrible combo and a great torque loss?

and i've heard the exhuast sticks out on the cwest rear bumper which i should be getting within a month. is the stock b pipe with the resonator cut out and shortened about .5 to an inch a bad combo with the hks hiper or the stock exhuast?

·
Registered
584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeh thanks but i was wondering if i would lose or gain with the tanabe b pipe with hks hiper ti. and as for cutting out the resonator, i meant on my stock b pipe since i already took it off about a year ago. of course i wouldnt take it off the tanabe b pipe... :lol: even though i regret taking it off the stock b-pipe.... but i saw many selling it for less than a 100 locally :D

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.