Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
3,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Htown guyz..due to high demand from some ppl, I am bringing my car back to houston during the week after halloween.

anyone wanna setup a lil meet like last time?

chris

·
Registered
3,568 Posts
I am planning on going to the JPI meet in Dallas. But if fro some reason that falls through then I will meet up with you guys.

·
Registered
3,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
unfortunately, alot of ppl been wanting to see my car and take photoshoots with it...(i know right..wtf)

anytime during the week after halloween should be good lol
between Nov 1st to 3rd

·
Registered
3,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
texis_300 said:
I am planning on going to the JPI meet in Dallas. But if fro some reason that falls through then I will meet up with you guys.
ah..alas, seems like i wont make it on the 29th. I really wanted to meet jason too

·
Registered
3,037 Posts
Badman Forever said:
i demand you to bring it down now!

*cough* i demand you bring yours out now! Geez been waiting for the longest dude! Im like probably more eager than you to see it haha!

·
Registered
329 Posts
Gil...Hit me up on the cell phone and let me know the details. As long as it isn't Tuesday I'll due my best to make it out.

·
Registered
3,037 Posts
wingzero said:
here's a hint...it looks kinda like yours....haha
i know that, just want to see the color and the turbo lol! i wanty me a srt turbo!!! =) im going to be your darker twin!

·
Registered
3,568 Posts
no it is the next weekend in Dallas. I have ahad a change of plans and will be in town this weekend

·
Registered
3,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Badman Forever said:
you've got my number. but i can't guarantee my is300 will make it cause it's buried in the grave somewhere.
its still in the shop since the last time?

gosh..it better be a hugeee makeover

·
Registered
3,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
well, i cant say much. my car faced plenty of downtime as it was getting built :(

·
Registered
3,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Lucius said:
im down

maybe i can get my friend to bring out his is350. if he gets it in time
holy crap....the first IS350 in the club!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts