Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
15,585 Posts
Badman Forever said:
i've already met shinto. yall have fun.. he'll take my place as the token asian.

Not so fast there G(35)....

I havent seen you in a year. get your ass and some high school chick to come with you....

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
whats the head count so far.. i got work that day. yall need a fri or sat meet again.

btw, g35 is my moms.. i just take it out alot.

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Badman Forever said:
whats the head count so far.. i got work that day. yall need a fri or sat meet again.

btw, g35 is my moms.. i just take it out alot.
yea bish, get ur azz out there... the odds arent in my favor, need back up.

actually some of my friends may go as well...
but get ur azz up there too.

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
they alil too nice.. u can have trekster (turbo is) back u up. : o

i don't get off work til 10pm, so earliest i can make it is 10:30.

if yall decide to make the meet start alil later.. then i can probably show.

where exactly is this place again.. westgray and ?

·
Registered
3,568 Posts
Where is this going to be again? If I decide to rear my ugly head out there I am positive that I will have the ugliest car out there hands down. I hands on show of what not to do to a IS 300

G

·
0 Posts
Badman Forever said:
i didnt get to make it tonight. but we should set up another meet mid/late sept. any suggestions on time/date/loc?

we should do it around noon on a saturday. :D thats the only time i have to make it out b/c of school :cry:

·
Registered
352 Posts
hey guys,
me and a couple of people from team prolex austin are going to drag wars at the end of august. wanted to see if yall wanted to meet up and hang out, show us were to race and hang out in houston.

·
Registered
352 Posts
i know its 29,30,31 of august is drag wars. i just found this out too that there is another show starting at 3pm on sunday august 31. its suppose to be a show and a afterparty all in one. its going on till 4am. i will probably enter my car in that show, so if yall want to meet up, that would be cool.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts