Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 144 Posts

·
Registered
4,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since L-Tuned posts are up, with the new Carson Tuned coming out as well, lets get another House of L-Tuned started. Post pics if you got em. If you dont have your own server Ill host a few.
I took a few pics a week ago, didn't think much of them til I did some cool cropping.
Ltunedgizzle
TsoprizzleMPizzle
Mikeeymizzle
Neukizzle
Aka_Altizzle
VVTISSle
IS Pissle
etc etc
lets get some pics goin.
or if this has been done enough, let this post fall off the forum.

oops here's a few pics.. Guess the location

·
Registered
4,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nueker's sweet L-Tuned. he doesn't post much.

·
Registered
130 Posts
NICE!

:p

what more to say....

·
Registered
34 Posts
:p Mmmm... Must have L-tuned...

How much U guys drop on the L-tuned mods...if you don't mind me asking?

·
Registered
404 Posts
Thanks Marc for posting my pics you think after a year I'd be able to figure it out by now right? Once again your Ltuned in SBM is just plain SICK. Congrats on your progress with it man.

Thedon Thanks man for posting the first set of the House of Ltuned and explaing in good detail about the Ltuned stuff. The main reason I bought my ltuned is because learning from you and seeing so many different colors that you posted in the Ltuned house. Thanks man

Justin

·
Registered
4,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
no prob.

here's a cool shot. this guy was lookin like he wanted to steal my ride. and the dog looking like he wanted to pee on my tires.

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
Sorry, I do not have any more than these.
PS, the 355mm 4wheel kit is going up for sale less than 6k miles of use $3350 firm, also accept credit cards. Might sell the L-Tuned kit with trade of factory bumpers +$2500 and flares $700, local only. Also used Vortech kit $4000.00 Cusco Comp. L-Zero coilovers $1000
These parts will be going up for sale in the next few weeks/months first come first serve. It is hard to part with but we will be purchasing a couple new 05' models for new product development :wink: . PM or email if interested.
Mike

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
LTunedGirl, that's one nice car you have there, hopefully I'll have my car at the next meet so I can see it in person. The CF hood is one of the nicest I've seen, its genuine TRD right? The weave looks far superior to the other ones I've seen. Keep up the good work.

·
Registered
371 Posts
mikeeymikee said:
old rims (gun metal)

old tail lights - silver rims

New tail lights

haha.. those were my rims.. and same goes the other way... him and i changed RIMS... about a year? or year and half ago.. i think... both satified w/ the trade... i know i am.. =) ...

good too see my old rims.. hehehe

·
Registered
120 Posts
Ltunedgirl, your rims makes the car a little girly looking (maybe because they look like flowers?). Nice car though, and it fits you perfectly.

1 - 20 of 144 Posts