Lexus IS Forum banner

81 - 92 of 92 Posts

·
Registered
832 Posts
I am actually convensing my dad to trade his LS430 for a CLS500, however he is leaning more toward the S500.

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
jdmaltz said:
why? Half of the IS300/Altezzas on this board look ten times better than that mercedes
Half of the IS300/Altezzas on this board have a better looking ass
than your so-called wife's, or atleast less hairy. That doesnt mean alot of people haven't driven it, or taken a ride in her, well because I am sure they have. People drive alot of ugly things, you included, I just think this car is worth more and looks better than anything you have ever seen .

·
.net superior m.f.
23,266 Posts
I think this mo' better looking:

(new M5 - maybe the V10 makes it look better to me!)

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
I've been shopping several cars, the GS430, the CLS and the BMW 6 Series, basically going sedan->Sedan/"Coupe"->Full on Coupe. The CLS does look much better on the road. I drove from to So.Cal from Vegas behind one for a couple of hundred miles and it really grew on me..

What you need to remember is that it's pretty much an E Class, so in other words it's a pig with lipstick. The exception being the E55 (CLS55) but reliability has not been their strong suit. also, can someone introduce MB to Bluetooth?

My $$ will go to a 2006 BMW 650. Nicely lowered, Breyton kit and a set of 22" HRE's.

·
Registered
777 Posts
The thing is beautiful. A whole lot of people are driving them here in Geneva.
Every damn AMG model is amazing. I cant wait to see the new E63 AMG.

·
Registered
583 Posts
I think the thing that everyone hates about the side is how the back slopes down...which makes the car look like 's dragging it's a$$. It the line that runs through the side of the car didn't slope down but kept going straight (hence the rear end of the car would've been "lifted" to match the lines) the car would look 100x better!! The front headlights need a bit of work too, but i think the car looks decent.

81 - 92 of 92 Posts