Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi, do u have hotchkis sways in stock and if so, is it possible to pick them up myself and save on shipping? assuming your warehouse is also in davie? tia

·
Founder
8,520 Posts
Yes, it is possible. Yes, we have them in stock. I'll have to give you a "no shipping" coupon to use however.

The warehouse is my garage. ;)

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
webmaster said:
Yes, it is possible. Yes, we have them in stock. I'll have to give you a "no shipping" coupon to use however.

cool, thx for the info...i will be in touch shortly....gotta set up shop time and sell some things first....

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
webmaster said:

hey, just had a couple questions: what is a good time for me to pick them up from you? weeknights after 7pm or weekends would be better for me....also, please let me know about this coupon you are talking about. thanks!

·
Founder
8,520 Posts
rnrstar said:
hey, just had a couple questions: what is a good time for me to pick them up from you? weeknights after 7pm or weekends would be better for me....also, please let me know about this coupon you are talking about. thanks!
That sounds fine. Just EMAIL me and let me know. The coupon is so you can order them online and NOT pay for shipping (Unless you wanted to pay cash). Again, email me when you are ready.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts