Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey im looking for a drop between 1.25 and 1.75. I'm trying to decide between these 2. I have 18 inch SSR GT3's and I want like a finger gap. Are there any other springs that are better for this height? Will the performance be a lot better? I already have TRD sways. Thank you for your help..

·
Registered
2,868 Posts
H&R, probably more like 2", but about 1-2 finger gap ($150 shipped anywhere overnight)

I know..I know..

·
Registered
9,700 Posts
Look at wrh3's drop with Tokico springs & shocks combo. Tokico says the drop is 1.25" but looks more like 1.75" after the springs settled. (thank wrh3 for the pic :wink: )

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
everyone talks about H&R....I love H&R and the look of the car after but im afraid of my rims rubbing and bottoming out a lot during daily driving...I live in the hills of somerset county, NJ so i need springs that wont always hit
And most of all i want good performance.....even witht he TRD sways i want my IS to handle better...all i like to do is take turns fast...i dont really speed or anything..

·
Registered
376 Posts
Tien S Techs from what i remember are supposed to give u a 1.6 drop in the front and 1.7 drop in the back. Tein are a really good choice. I think that if u can afford SSR GT3s u might as well get Tein Coilovers. That way you can adjust the right height to that of ur desire. U don't want the car too low with 18 in rims because it could rub.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.