Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For all the Cali people, Hot import nights is this sat the 27th. It is from 6 pm to 1 am. Will will be making a video along with event coverage for super street!!!! Lets represent the IS... You can contact me at [email protected] or for more information about the event go to HOTIMPORTNIGHTS.com
FYI- It is inside, so the rain won't be a problem.....

LOTS OF CHICKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Log on to EMAPUSAevents.com for our updated events scheldule....

·
Registered
12,157 Posts
****, they don't have anything on "Francine D", actually her name should be "Francine DD"

·
Registered
71 Posts
Im going to Hot Import Nights you guys just dont know lots and lots of chicks!!!!!!!!! and suped up rydes Francine Dee is going to be there and Alley Baggot and lots of fine @$$ chicks.

·
15,322 Posts
if you make a copy of that video i'd be willing to buy it... (hint hint) so uh, yeah, please make a copy of that video and make sure you get all the action (esp the chicks) and i'd be willing to buy that video (please?)

serious.

·
15,322 Posts
its in san diego.

francine dee (queen/frmr queen of imports)
alley bagget (playmate, new queen?)
there will be plenty of models there. i wish i could go but due to circumstances i had to cancel. some ppl from my club should be out there looking around

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Heres the deal. It is in del mar san diego. It is from 6pm to 1 am, all inside. Gotta go, dj's chicks cars, what more could you ask for. To bad my car is in the shop. I was suppose-to be in the show, oh well. I am sure that there will be at least 3 is that I know will be showing. If you go to their web site, print out the flyer the admission is 17 bucks. I was only able to hook up one extra ticket. I want to get a group together for the up coming events so that we all can cruise and get some of our cars in super street. REM: Import auto salon will be in two weeks in Long beach!! NHRA next weekend, and the first NIRA event will be held at palmdale in april.... If you plan on going to any events and want to cruise let me know a week before and I can hook up some tickets for us. You can contact me at [email protected] For event info go to emapusaevents.com

IS Represent!!!!!!

·
Registered
3,417 Posts
I don't know about you guys, but I like Nikki Cash better that francine dee or alley bagget.
But that may be biased decision

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
About this Discussion
9 Replies
7 Participants
Eddy
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing