Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who's all going to Hot Import Nights Cleveland this weekend? I'll be there so hopefully I can get to meet some of you guys like I have in previous cities I've been to for HIN. See you at HIN!!!

·
Registered
514 Posts
i wont be going, i iwll be at norwalk watching the races, my boy is hooking me up with some vip passes! cant pass that up! but if u want we can have a meet before hte event this weekend or something? prolly all meet up at Great Northern of even maybe somewhere by teh IX center what dou think? bc its 10 bucks to park and i guess 30 at the door!

·
Registered
2,494 Posts
Brownkid300 said:
bc its 10 bucks to park and i guess 30 at the door!
I'm thinking about going. I don't know if seeing professional rice is worth $40 though. I may wait for the interweb pics.

·
Registered
13,954 Posts
k-lo said:
I'm thinking about going. I don't know if seeing professional rice is worth $40 though. I may wait for the interweb pics.

get a bracelet from someone entering the show they get 2 of them

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
one of the hin guys told me it was $25 to get in????

ill probly be buy the ASR cars, i think there right next to the dunlop both

-Brett

·
Registered
514 Posts
it was 25 online buti heard its more at the door and 10 bucks for parking! no really big on seeing rice, i ratherj ust drive around and find them on the streets and then race them, but if u want to have a meeting before the show that would be cool!

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
welp its a no go for me im going to go down soth and help another .netter move i think

but anyone that does go i want to see some pics!!!

-Brett

·
Registered
137 Posts
yall got a hook up........2 of my buddies from chicago are gonna be judges there, look for 2 white guys....they shouldnt be too hard to spot...one of them for sure will be wearing a hollister tshirt, cargo shorts, and flip flops.........the other will be a balding scumbag in sandals.......they will show up in a yellow altima HAHAHAHA or a white 240sx, so if u want, holla at them, names are russ and matt PEACE

brownkid....im watchin u :):):) stalkin and waitin to pounce when u are off guard son

·
Registered
514 Posts
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha Dude Ur Crazy!!!!

·
Premium Member
5,684 Posts
Have fun everyone... Wish I could go but work commitments will prevent me from attending.

Hopefully it is better than last year. I wasn't impressed at all.

·
Registered
137 Posts
brown kid, im on your ass like a hawk son, WHY DOES IT SEEM THAT EVERYONE IN OHIO DRIVES AN IS? IS THERE REALLY THAT MANY? STOP WITH THE OHIO THREADS, IM JEALOUS!!!

·
Registered
4,510 Posts

Nation¹s largest lifestyle custom car show Hot Import Nights stops in Cleveland at IX Center at Cleveland, OH on Saturday, August 27th from 5pm - 12am., bringing you live entertainment, top cars and model appearances Save $3 and get a FREE DVD! - Use Coupon code: GUMBALL Please note: Gumball 3000 DVD giveaway is limited to the first 300 people who purchased their presale ticket(s) using coupon code GUMBALL

Presale Ticket link:
https://www.overboost.com/vision/tickets_show.asp?id=1732&eid=357

visit http://www.Hotimportnights.com for more info!

sorry had to plug this in... thought u guys would enjoy the Gumball plug!

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
UpTownIS300er said:

Nation¹s largest lifestyle custom car show Hot Import Nights stops in Cleveland at IX Center at Cleveland, OH on Saturday, August 27th from 5pm - 12am., bringing you live entertainment, top cars and model appearances Save $3 and get a FREE DVD! - Use Coupon code: GUMBALL Please note: Gumball 3000 DVD giveaway is limited to the first 300 people who purchased their presale ticket(s) using coupon code GUMBALL

Presale Ticket link:
https://www.overboost.com/vision/tickets_show.asp?id=1732&eid=357

visit http://www.Hotimportnights.com for more info!

sorry had to plug this in... thought u guys would enjoy the Gumball plug!
word thanks uptown.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts