Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HIN - Chicago
McCormick Place
10/4/2003
2301 S. Lake Shore Drive
Chicago, IL 60616

Hot Import Nights is making the next stop of the Nationwide tour to the Midwest in Chi-Town! Come out and see:

New Import Car Videos
Upcoming Movie Trailers
and Import Model Interviews
all in the JBL Theater...

Dance Crews
Turntablists
BBoys
and local Talent
all in the Pepsi Blue Pavilion...

And of course the top industry models in the Ichibahn Fashion District!!!

Come and be a part of the hottest show in the planet!!! Register now at http://www.hotimportnights.com and get ready to be a part of history as we come through the Midwest...

Be scene in the nationwide coverage from the top magazines in the country! Talk to the magazine writers and get some coverage for your crew, yourself, and your car! Space is limited so reserve your spot now!

Register at:
https://www.overboost.com/tickets_show.asp?id=1666&eid=200
:chill:

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
this is our return trip to the windy city...i like chicago when it gets colder so we had to come back for another dose of the midwest's best!

·
2,033 Posts
ok so lets get a roll call who is going to the show and who is going to show there car's?

SeaBass will you be there ? send me a PM lets see if we can't get a big IS300 showing at this show.

there was a good showing last time lets try to beat that this time.

as for the the show if you are inmtrested in going just to watch send me a pm :wink:

this is our return trip to the windy city...i like chicago when it gets colder so we had to come back for another dose of the midwest's best!
so when is HIN going to have its own Lexus class and not put us in with the Toyota's?

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
if we can get a minimum of 15 preregistered for the show we can do it...but i would need that number preregistered very early!!!

i think the most is300's we have had was last weekend in los angeles with 18 registered for the show...can u guys do more in the midwest?

·
2,033 Posts
ok guy's and girls we are getting closer I have a list of about 30 people who are going is anyone else interested. who is going to be showing there car? I am all ready registered so if you do go stop on by and check out the ride.

Henry

1 - 8 of 8 Posts