Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
280 Posts
nice pics...didnt get pics of the orange Is there?

·
Registered
4,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
gabbers365 said:
nice pics...didnt get pics of the orange Is there?
there was an orange is300??? dont remember that...i remember the orange celica?? oh well...i couldnt take too many pics of all the is300's bc i was doin a favor for a friend who missed the show and needed pics of everything for his car club. I will post the rest of the pics of all the cars once he hosts them

·
Registered
280 Posts
yeah there was an orange one in the back by the stage. couple of rows over. it had carbon fiber hood and body kit i believe with black rims. i got some pics of it i will upload...

·
Premium Member
27,116 Posts
Nice pics! There are some really cute girls there.

·
Registered
3,475 Posts
linner420 said:
god ur good at takin pics..... :bigSmile:
Thank you, still need MORE hrs behind the camera. Press/Media passes doesn't hurt either. You get a nice view/spot to take pics of.

Crester said:
Nice pics! There are some really cute girls there.
Yes, there was a lot of cute girls.. ;)

·
Registered
973 Posts
yeah teir was an orange IS300 more in the back hidden....
by the way who one best lexus

·
Registered
9,676 Posts
No one snapped Turnip8Snatch's Silver IS300. I stopped by to chat with him and Ryan while I was there. Mark just kinda ignored me when he passed me but oh well :) VIP status does that to people.

·
Registered
3,475 Posts
this is the best i could do. didnt have my tripod.. and they had a really bad area. no light at all..

sorry, no interior pics.

·
Registered
79 Posts
wow atlanta eh, lookin good over there, good stuff man

·
Registered
20,661 Posts
j0nan said:
wow atlanta eh, lookin good over there, good stuff man
Atlantic City, New Jersey..

and this show was on Sat Sept 10th... subject heading is a little misleading :lol:

·
Registered
4,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
lexus84 said:
Paul Tolson with the red GS.....
that was sick......ill post a pic of that one when i get home along with non is300's. id have to agree with elusive the lighting was horrible. but im not a great photographer too

·
Registered
4,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
tsopranoMB said:
Atlantic City, New Jersey..

and this show was on Sat Sept 10th... subject heading is a little misleading :lol:
oops edited, i thought the city part of the descrip would give it away.....guess it a jersey thing

1 - 20 of 39 Posts