Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to let everyone know that I attended a Hot Import Daze show in York PA this past weekend. There were a total of 4 IS300's in attendance, no 2002's. I'm not sure as to how many of you are from this area but I'll try to keep up on activities that may be of interest. This is my first post as I have been waiting on the 5 speeds to hit the lot and yours truly got a call from his salesman earlier today to tell me to get my azz there because they have one for me to drive. I'll let ya'll know what I found out. Glad to be aboard.

·
Registered
12,157 Posts
my 5 speed was in attendance, it just wasn't in the show, as they said i got there too late

Originally posted by Livnlow:
I just wanted to let everyone know that I attended a Hot Import Daze show in York PA this past weekend. There were a total of 4 IS300's in attendance, no 2002's. I'm not sure as to how many of you are from this area but I'll try to keep up on activities that may be of interest. This is my first post as I have been waiting on the 5 speeds to hit the lot and yours truly got a call from his salesman earlier today to tell me to get my azz there because they have one for me to drive. I'll let ya'll know what I found out. Glad to be aboard.

·
Registered
2,085 Posts
I was in the ImportXpression booth across from the Toyo truck. We had my SBM and my buddies yellow Supra. Did I get to talk to you??? ....we met so many people it was hard to keep track.

Mark

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm not sure if we spoke or not. I was still fuming after I paid the over-priced admission fee and then was told that I couldn't return to my car for my camera or camcorder. What a rip off! At $19 a head they could spring for a $3 stamper for peoples hands, ya know? I recall the booth but doubt I spoke to you. Any word on any more shows on the east coast this season?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts