Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,799 Posts
damn I need to get some new pictures of my car taken, but for now here are some of mine. If you can wait a week I'll have new ones since I'm out of town. Let me know if you're interested.

·
Registered
2,467 Posts
ITALIAN LEX said:
damn I need to get some new pictures of my car taken, but for now here are some of mine. If you can wait a week I'll have new ones since I'm out of town. Let me know if you're interested.

didnt you get your camera yet?

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
ITALIAN LEX said:

Not sure if I'm feeling that front bumper, but nonetheless it's a great looking IS. A large FMIC would look great on your car, any thoughts of boost? ;)

- Jared

·
Registered
23,822 Posts
Burnt IS said:
Not sure if I'm feeling that front bumper, but nonetheless it's a great looking IS. A large FMIC would look great on your car, any thoughts of boost? ;)

- Jared
lol you must not know John.

S/C putting down 304 to the wheels. It has the FMIC, but not in these pictures.

·
Registered
2,467 Posts
Burnt IS said:

- Jared
trust me, that nice space was filled accordingly...

·
Registered
941 Posts

·
Registered
3,799 Posts
Burnt IS said:

- Jared
The boost is in there, I just need to get some time to take some quality pictures, on top of getting boost I was also getting my stereo done and I basically didn't have my car for 2 months in a row. I am currently in Tenn. chillin with my buddy and then back to Boca on Tues. After that I should have pictures.

John, I got my camera but of course it came the day after I left, so I am using a crappy disposable one to take some shots up here, I'll let you guys know when I am back!

·
Registered
2,467 Posts
john... i got it... its on the car... im awaiting hood pins! lol

1 - 11 of 11 Posts