Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Founder
8,708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm going to be here:

Hermosa Beach CA - Google Maps

I don't know where anything is, or any good places to shoot cars, but I figure one of you has to have something hot and be nearby, right?

I haven't shot a car in a while, but I've had a hankering for some time now, so...

If you've never seen any of my photos, you can check here:

Tony Schreiber Photography - Wedding, Event, Portrait and Dance Photographer - South Florida- powered by SmugMug

I'm thinking sometime in the morning. I know, I hate mornings too. I will have just shot a wedding on Saturday... If you're interested, please EMAIL me and send me to a link with some pictures of your car. I'd be most interested in a nicely modded 2nd gen IS.

·
Manufacturer of Pipes
5,285 Posts
I'm down... & You have my number... ;)

Problem is my car is visually, mostly stock..

Joe Z

·
Registered
5,613 Posts
darn im a 1st gen

·
Founder
8,708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Joe, do you at least have some different wheels?

ALtEZZA_mANiAC, I wouldn't exclude a 1st gen, I just haven't ever shot any modded 2nd gens...

·
Registered
4,530 Posts
damn...1st Gen here =[

Reactions: Tigger

·
Manufacturer of Pipes
5,285 Posts
Joe, do you at least have some different wheels?
Just my 08' Liquid Graphite Wheels... :(

I don't think I could change them in a weeks time..

Joe Z

·
Registered
2,748 Posts
Hey Tony, if you're free I can show you around the beach area for some good spots for cars. I'll PM you my number and you can give me a call if you're interested.

·
Manufacturer of Pipes
5,285 Posts
Hey Tony, if you're free I can show you around the beach area for some good spots for cars. I'll PM you my number and you can give me a call if you're interested.
Where all those pics you took of my car...?? :confused:

Joe Z

·
Registered
2,748 Posts
Where all those pics you took of my car...?? :confused:

Joe Z
Sorry Joe, my computer crashed awhile back same week of that meet which forced me to build another PC setup.

I owe you a photo shoot, my apologies.

I'll PM you my number and give me a call and we can work out some free time for your shoot.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts