Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dave..aka IS300Soon..one of the most prominent .net members and one of the best dealers had emergency surgery this week and also has another one coming up and i just wanted to make a post for everyone to post well wishes to Dave...

Hope everything goes well and you have a fast recovery...best wishes Mike

·
Registered
840 Posts
I hope everything goes fine! All the best for you Dave...Even I don't know you, but at least we are one IS family!!!

God Bless you!!

Seto

·
Registered
1,833 Posts
Good luck buddy- I had major invasive surgery 10 weeks ago- it was cake! Hope you get hot nurses :lol:

Just remember- the morphine button is your best friend :chill:

·
Premium Member
16,944 Posts
Thanks Guys,

well as some of u kno im having Shoulder surgery, i have been holding off on it but the time has come to get it done. The rotator cuff has four main area's and i have messed up two of them, causing more stress on 3 and 4... Other than that i got to sleep alot this week so far and been doing a little better. Ill explain more later as it comes up.

thanks
Mike and Eddie

David

·
Registered
9,720 Posts
is300soon said:
Thanks Guys,

well as some of u kno im having Shoulder surgery, i have been holding off on it but the time has come to get it done. The rotator cuff has four main area's and i have messed up two of them, causing more stress on 3 and 4... Other than that i got to sleep alot this week so far and been doing a little better. Ill explain more later as it comes up.

thanks
Mike and Eddie

David
I am ~4 months ahead of you...take advantage of the pain killers and have fun at re-hab...I am hating it and you will too but just think how when it's all over, everything will be better...don't get discouraged

did they give you a pain pump?
hope you feel better

·
Registered
5,654 Posts
Yup, I have had rotator cuff surgery. It's no big deal. In and out the same day. Within 24hrs of surgery, you will be streaching your arm (or trying). The only part that sucks? Not being able to sleep and get your arm up high enough to wash under it. Wheeeeew dog!

Skip the rehab. It did not help me. Within a few months I was back to benching 300+ lbs........and blew it again. Just because it feels good, trust your DR when he says you are not to lift heavy stuff.

Also, you will never throw a baseball the same again...

·
Registered
38,938 Posts
Good Luck Dave, Best wishes

·
Premium Member
16,944 Posts
redline814 said:
Yup, I have had rotator cuff surgery. It's no big deal. In and out the same day. Within 24hrs of surgery, you will be streaching your arm (or trying). The only part that sucks? Not being able to sleep and get your arm up high enough to wash under it. Wheeeeew dog!

Skip the rehab. It did not help me. Within a few months I was back to benching 300+ lbs........and blew it again. Just because it feels good, trust your DR when he says you are not to lift heavy stuff.

Also, you will never throw a baseball the same again...

Baseball? FOCK!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts