Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i've noticed alot of NoEast meets are around new jersey. so i think we should plan one at the hooters in nashua, i know a group of kids that go there almost every week so we know all the waitresses there. its a good time cause we basically take over the whole downstairs. jus a thought. but not till i get a few new parts on, maybe in the next few months.

·
Banned
12,375 Posts
set it up! pick a day, set a time....waitresses huh? how old? hahahaha

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Day?time? Address?directions? Roll Call!!!
Lol

·
Registered
20,661 Posts
nashua, as in NEW HAMPSHIRE? i'm sure boosted_4door would go to that when he is up there visiting his wifey

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
damm is nashua really in NH?

·
Registered
111 Posts
hmmm i may be down fr this....lol daaaaamn new hampshire....how long of a drive is that from new york/jersey? ill be williin to ride up there with other people. pick a day . next couple a months???? i aint drivin up in snow lol.

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
i could possibly think about a trip to NH

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
^^^exactly, NH does sound kinda far but if we get a couple of cars to cruise with us it will actually be pretty fun,sort of like a "mini lexfest" lol
as long as we are driving to NH atleast 6,7 IS300's deep..then im IN

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
haha yeah, i always feel so badass doing that.. pick a date and we'll see how many jerseyans we can round up.

·
Registered
20,661 Posts
wenger828 said:
haha yeah, i always feel so badass doing that.. pick a date and we'll see how many jerseyans we can round up.
it is a 250 Mile drive exactly from W.O.

F that....I'm not driving through red sox and patriot country...

have fun guys! :approve:

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
^^ its not just about "jerseyans"..its the whole NE fam.. we can gather up ppl from Ny,NJ,etc.
we know it is the hooters in nashua..but about setting a date and a time.."cwest" will be responsible for that

·
Registered
111 Posts
like i said im down...and yea it aint all about jerseyans lol. yea 6 or 7 deep sounds good. maybe we can like rent a hotel and what not. nashua is actually a pretty nice town. make it before winter pleaseeeeeeee.

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
tsopranoMB said:
it is a 250 Mile drive exactly from W.O.

F that....I'm not driving through red sox and patriot country...

have fun guys! :approve:
somebody must be using "tsopranomb" log in name right now because this is def. not the mark i know. where is the spirit!!
hopefully the surgery on the blue beast will all be done by then and you can drive it there!

hotel?? well we have to see what date will the meet be,if its a friday or saturday i will def. be intrested in spending the night over.
as soon as there is a date set i will find out if their are any sheraton/starwood locations in nashua and hopefully get some clean rates

·
Registered
475 Posts
Have fun guys!!...lol

·
Registered
111 Posts
yea i know i was like whaaaat? marc u can ride up with me kiiiid. sounds goooood

·
Registered
111 Posts
lol u guys r no funnnnn at allllll stuck in dirty jerzayyyy

·
Registered
111 Posts
hmm v1...i need that thang...how does it hold up to NJ state troops...lol sorry offtopic

1 - 20 of 33 Posts