Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Banned
12,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well, as most of you know i blew my clutch a coupel weeks ago at spring valley. i have been carless since, and bought a new rps clutch, etc, etc. well i figured fock it. what can i lose if i drop it at lexus and try to get it fixed under warranty? all they could say is no. well, i dropped it, and they just called to say they will replace everything. its a one time deal they said. i think it helped that i knew more about the is300 than the service foreman. i had to explaint he cdd to him and everything else. he said they never get 5 speeds in there at all. he seemed very impressed with my manners and explanation, and he actually had about 10 guys come check the car out. they were snapping pics of it too. i felt liek a rock star for a second. hahahaha. so good things happen when you least expect it. if somethign goes wrong, try and get the dealer to fix it. i couldnt be happier, i just saved at least a grand. ray catena definitely mad emy day...if anyone needs great service, try and go down there, they were nothing short of wonderful. ill even take the time to write a letter to lexus praising their service department.

·
Registered
251 Posts
damn...thats awsome, with lexus of greenwich its like pulling teeth but they have helped out alot

·
Registered
4,728 Posts
thats y i bought my car from ray catena and thats why hes probably the biggest dealer on the east coast because of its great service...

mike did u play golf while you were there? i make excuses to go there so me and my girl could eat lunch and hit a few rounds of golf

·
Banned
12,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Romyo247 said:
thats y i bought my car from ray catena and thats why hes probably the biggest dealer on the east coast because of its great service...

mike did u play golf while you were there? i make excuses to go there so me and my girl could eat lunch and hit a few rounds of golf

no golf, but i had waffles and soem sort of fancy coffee drink that i threw out, i hate coffee.

·
Registered
6,365 Posts
Romyo247 said:

i go there to steal food when im hungry.....

·
Registered
6,365 Posts
it's all good ppl, hopefully I will no longer be the broke asian kid you once knew in a week or 2 :)

-your friend,
Willie

·
Registered
5,384 Posts
Great I got mine there. ralleye lexus sucks dicks

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
Damn glad to hear it Mike. So when can we expect the car back?

·
Banned
12,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
boosted_4door said:
Damn glad to hear it Mike. So when can we expect the car back?

it isnt a major job, hell i could have done it in half a day.....hopefully tomorrow...i dont even care, driving a brand new ES is really nice

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
So getting the clutch replaced for free!, treated like a rockstar, and a free loaner. Doesn't get any better.

·
Banned
12,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
boosted_4door said:
So getting the clutch replaced for free!, treated like a rockstar, and a free loaner. Doesn't get any better.

it really doesnt. ray catena lexus is awesome. only 3rd time i was ever there, and they have been great every time. free sandwiches and waffles are always a nice touch too.

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
So how about having them taillights ready when the car gets back ;)

·
Registered
475 Posts
Glad to hear the LsportlineMSM will be back on the Road soon......They really took care of you!.....I just got back from Hospital...Juan (Stage2) had a small accident at his job....but's doing alright...

·
Banned
12,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
dam! is juan ok? what happened?

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
glassdanse said:
damn...thats awsome, with lexus of greenwich its like pulling teeth but they have helped out alot
Screw Lexus of Greenwich, they have always been a**holes to me. All they care about is taking as much money from you as they can.

·
Registered
475 Posts
mikefate said:
dam! is juan ok? what happened?
At first I was under the impression it was something minor....But he accidently sliced his knee and needed surgery (20+ stiches)....He'll be home tomorrow....He's alright though

1 - 20 of 38 Posts