Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
i installed my joe z intake.. everything went as plan so i thought.. i disconnected the neg terminal from the battery then when i finished with everything i plug it back in... i turn the car on and left it to idle for about 5 min.... then about four hours later i went out to a bar.. welll to my surpise when i got into the car all the settings are gone, cant roll down windows, didnt have the seatbelt warning noise now its on......WHAT DO I DO... dam dam dam... i just got it a week ago used.. 06 is350.... help!!

clean up your language

-- bart

·
Registered
77 Posts
You have to re-initialize all the systems:
-for the windows the lights on your switches will be flashing- roll each window down then up and hold switch up for 3-5 seconds. Do this on each door NOT at main driver switch
-seatbelt warning has to be turned off by dealer- I think.....
-seat memory gone too? Move seat all the way forword and back to reset

Reactions: IS-F-I-Found

·
Registered
23 Posts
The seatbelt buzzer can be turned off by using this procedure:

1. turn the key to the ON position which means pressing the start button twice on the new IS since it doesn't has the key, foot off the brake
2. Press the trip reset button couple of times until the ODO is displayed (not trip A or B)
3. turn the ignition to the LOCK (OFF) position
4. unbuckle the driver's seatbelt if it was buckled.
5. turn the key to the ON position again press the start button twice. when the dash lights comes on, press and hold the trip reset button and count a slow 30 seconds.
6. while still holding the trip reset button, buckle the driver's side seatbelt.
7.and the odometer display should read "b ON" or "b OFF". toggle the beep OFF with the trip reset.
8. the process should be completed when you unbuckle or turn the key off.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts