Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
1,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
See on the top middle/right where there is a altezza cluster i was wondering where i can get one just like that?

·
Premium Member
16,944 Posts
i gots one 150$ and its urs !

David

·
2,033 Posts
well that is the TRD Altezza Gage cluster with the tach in the center and it will work just the same as a regular Altezza gage cluster. :wink:

·
Registered
3,816 Posts
I would love to get my hands on that one, The only thing is the wiring is diffrent cause of the Oil Gauge, that replaces the MPG gauge. Someone has to have the wiring configuration for it.

·
2,033 Posts
alredxiii said:
I would love to get my hands on that one, The only thing is the wiring is diffrent cause of the Oil Gauge, that replaces the MPG gauge. Someone has to have the wiring configuration for it.
there are a few other problems you will run into such as the tach not working and a few other dash lights that we have that are not present in the Altezza. but if you can find the wiring diagram please send it my way as I have just not had the time I would like to have to resolve these problems. :D

·
Registered
9,294 Posts
eortiz said:
Thanks! So far i haven't gotten bored with it yet to change it to CF.
f a template, how much do i have to pay you to make me one? :) its the american way :lol:

·
Registered
9,294 Posts
Malekreza11 said:
eortiz said:
Thanks! So far i haven't gotten bored with it yet to change it to CF.
how cna i get that template to do that. I like it alot. Let me know.
i have it, pm me if you want me to email it.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts