Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone.

I was just lookin around my room and about the 40 posters of various cars & wondering if anyone knows how much the Track Attack Altezza costs pricewise. I mean how cool would it be to own a supercar like that... just how much cash would u hafta spend to trick your ride out that much? :)

·
Registered
4,693 Posts
I_Dont_Care said:
Hi everyone.

I was just lookin around my room and about the 40 posters of various cars & wondering if anyone knows how much the Track Attack Altezza costs pricewise. I mean how cool would it be to own a supercar like that... just how much cash would u hafta spend to trick your ride out that much? :)
are you talking about the HKS JGTC Carbon Fiber Altezza??? cause if you are...to get a feel on how much it cost....the whole Body Alone costs over $500,000

·
Registered
932 Posts
Tha Reaper said:
I_Dont_Care said:
Hi everyone.

are you talking about the HKS JGTC Carbon Fiber Altezza??? cause if you are...to get a feel on how much it cost....the whole Body Alone costs over $500,000
Yea it'll cost an arm and a leg. But that shit is badass though.

·
Registered
631 Posts
If I remember right (from HyperRev mag), it produces 500 HP and it still uses a 3s-g engine (of course modified heavily). Not sure, just going by what I can remember from my magazine.

·
Premium Member
11,375 Posts
^ owns one... me getting it off his hand this weekend :crazy:

·
Registered
3,155 Posts
Tha Reaper said:
HKS runs Mercedez Benz CLK in JGTC, not CF Altezza.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Man, I love that body. If someone could design a wide body kit that looked even half as good as that it'll sell like hot cakes. Of course it would be hard as hell considering the entire body is custom, even the flair out fenders would be sweet. I love the clean look but damn, I'd give it up for that!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
About this Discussion
31 Replies
23 Participants
jashikdave
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing