Lexus IS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if it's possible to set up the HKS RS200 turbo kit onto an IS300? My uncle lives in japan, i'm about to go visit, and I have to opertunity to get one while i'm there, but i'm not sure if it is compatible or not. I searched this in the forum search but nothing came up from what i noticed. ANY input is helpful. or otherwise, is there a less expensive turbo kit than the turbonetics kit?

·
Registered
2,203 Posts
Does anyone know if it's possible to set up the HKS RS200 turbo kit onto an IS300? My uncle lives in japan, i'm about to go visit, and I have to opertunity to get one while i'm there, but i'm not sure if it is compatible or not. I searched this in the forum search but nothing came up from what i noticed. ANY input is helpful. or otherwise, is there a less expensive turbo kit than the turbonetics kit?
It wont fit..

and yes. Its a turbo tip. The wizzles go wooWOOO ;)

Reactions: Blue99Altezza

·
Registered
2,203 Posts
..but really, you could buy a used kit on the FS forums

·
Registered
858 Posts
Hi there!
I have a 2001 IS300 and i want to turbo it, im looking for a straight up bolt on kit with no eng mod run in 7psi. I was looking at ebay and they have a kit for $989 can someone please tell me if this kit is the right one for me.
look it up on EBAY.COM
Toyota Supra/SC300/GS300/IS300 2JZ T4 Custom Turbo Kit
thanks!

·
Registered
2,203 Posts
Hi there!
I have a 2001 IS300 and i want to turbo it, im looking for a straight up bolt on kit with no eng mod run in 7psi. I was looking at ebay and they have a kit for $989 can someone please tell me if this kit is the right one for me.
look it up on EBAY.COM
Toyota Supra/SC300/GS300/IS300 2JZ T4 Custom Turbo Kit
thanks!
a. your threadjacking
b. your in the wrong forum
c. your too lazy to copy a hyperlink
d. the kit is all replica parts, with no engine management. Not to mention the turbo is absolutely massive for a 7psi goal, esp. with a 1.05ar.

·
Registered
4,888 Posts
i have 2 words for you...

GOOD LUCK!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.