Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have this on their car and if so is it worth the extra money over the Hiper or Drager.

btw I'm referring to the one the .net store is offering

thanks

-matt

·
Registered
354 Posts
Yep! i have it and Love it. It depends on what sound you are going for. It only added about a 5hp gain, but I cant be to sure about that cause alot was done to my car by the time i got it tuned. It is a real quiet growl. not loud like greddy or anyother of the HKS products. It sound like if not a little bit louder than the L-Tuned. The one thing i can tell you about it, is that it looks great. I also have the Srt-intake so that is louder than the exhaust.

1. sounds good wont have people looking at your car cause of the way it sounds.

2. Looks great, and a plus if you have the Blue IS :)

·
Registered
124 Posts
I just got it... sittin in the box waiting to be installed. I will post what I think of it after I install it. On first glance it looks awesome. The tip is a little bigger than i'd like but its not a big gripe. The welds are amazingly percise and the materials used are top notch. Plus, the blue tip will match nicelty with my IBP ;)

·
Banned
10,319 Posts
the altezza in the new import tuner has that exhaust, it looks really good, i was thinking of getting it instead of the dragger ii

·
Threadlocker
7,912 Posts
umm hello people what are you talking about?

the "limited edition" available here is not the same as the JDM hks Ti or the hks hiper carbon/ti

it is an l-tuned exhaust with a titanium tip riveted on...

·
Banned
10,319 Posts
thanks for the correction, i didnt read fully...i glanced at the pics in the article...now i read the actual cloumn...thanks again, i stand corrected

·
Premium Member
8,850 Posts
LexMunky5 said:
irv_usc said:

the "limited edition" available here is not the same as the JDM hks Ti or the hks hiper carbon/ti

exactly
i couldn't say it better myself- aka owner of the JDM HKS Ti Limited Hiper. :chill:

·
Threadlocker
7,912 Posts
IS300eR said:
LexMunky5 said:
irv_usc said:

exactly
i couldn't say it better myself- aka owner of the JDM HKS Ti Limited Hiper. :chill:
that is a nice choice dave

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.