Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, I was wondering if anyone has these on their IS and if they like them....I know HKS also makes the LS series. Just wondering what your thoughts are on these coilovers....and feel free to post what you believe are the best coilovers. Thanks for the info
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,271 Posts
SilviaCrazed said:
Hey, I was wondering if anyone has these on their IS and if they like them....I know HKS also makes the LS series. Just wondering what your thoughts are on these coilovers....and feel free to post what you believe are the best coilovers. Thanks for the info
You might want to try the stop, drop and roll forum.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,231 Posts
dut has the HiperMaxx II, and he's slammed. :eek:

I'm considering the same coilovers. 8)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey poloboy, thanks for pointing that out, I was in here when the thought came to mind....can anyone move this to Stop Drop and Roll please?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,501 Posts
Quality of the HKS's are okay. ride isnt as good as JIC's. A little overpriced i think for aroudn 1500-1600.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
8,851 Posts
the car feels like it's not moving at all @ 80mph cruising 8)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,501 Posts
You mean like a solid comfortable feeling?

Or it feels like its not moving in a bad way?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9 Posts
HipermaxII is designed for high-speed cruise not racing or hard cornering, I feel solid comfort with it even I dial it to the stiffest setting...... hornestly if u want more racing feels, go get something else, like Hipermax Pro-performer, Tein RA or Zeal B6 (hard version)......... JIC,well........ it's not a big name in Japan (atleast in coil-over). I will go for the big name IMO :p just my .02....... no flaming whatsoever.......
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,353 Posts
I like my hypermaxe's, i run around with mine on the stiffest setting still not back breaking or jaw rattling. HKS makes good products cant fo wrong with them.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
8,851 Posts
Veteq said:
HipermaxII is designed for high-speed cruise not racing or hard cornering, I feel solid comfort with it even I dial it to the stiffest setting......
wut eva he said ^ :wink:

AltezzaBob said:
You mean like a solid comfortable feeling?

Or it feels like its not moving in a bad way?
 
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Top