Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This may be a really noob question and if so I apologize. I tried doing a search but I never really got a straight answer to my question. Do you guys think that the Carbon-Ti is worth the price difference over the regular Hiper, because Im really close to buying the Carbon-Ti.....thanks in advance

·
Registered
908 Posts
BigTim said:
This may be a really noob question and if so I apologize. I tried doing a search but I never really got a straight answer to my question. Do you guys think that the Carbon-Ti is worth the price difference over the regular Hiper, because Im really close to buying the Carbon-Ti.....thanks in advance
There is no difference between the 2 except for the fact that the Ti is wrapped with carbon fiber around the canister. It is NOT made out of carbon fiber. I believe it performs and sounds the same. So it is up to you, if you want to spend more money for it.

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
the carbon ti is just wrapped with cf and it is not as loud as hiper(deep tone, VERY GOOD SOUND for both exhaust) they have the same sound but the hiper is a little louder and has more definite gains then carbon-ti.

people said the carbon-ti is lighter? i beg to differ. the carbon fiber is wrapped around, it is not made of carbon fiber. hopes that helps. Just get the hiper, it has more gains. (2-4 hp+ and cheaper)

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Damnit, I broke down and got the Carbon-Ti, lol thanks to my brother, thanks for all your input guys.....

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
i like how the carbon-ti sounds....more deep and clean sound

hiper is still good exhaust

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
SHould hear the Carbon ti...with full 3.5" exhuast piping no cats or resonators...MMMMMMMM tasty!
-MAtt

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.