Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
WOW Your car is SWEET!!
I never seen a white one around that I was too crazy about but I absolutely LOVE yours!!!
One of the nicest IS's I've seen so far.
Congrats.

------------------
5Zigen Exhaust
SRT High Flow Intake
TRD Sway Bars

·
Registered
281 Posts
is it really loud??
even when it idles??
i want to get dual HKS exhausts for my accord..
but im afraid it might bo too loud..

thanks

late

·
Registered
77 Posts
hey the car looks real good ,i have that exhaust on my hatchback,is it loud ,also what piping 2 1/4 ?also i saw you in the hot import nights looks real good,also a quick question where do you buy your stuff from down here

·
Registered
12,157 Posts
what kind of adjustable suspension do you have? tia

·
Registered
591 Posts
I've Told You Before!

But I will tell you Again!

Your Car Is Awesome!!!!!

Its Looks Just Right!

Don't Touch The Exterior!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE the Fact that your Windows aern't Even Tinted!!

The Car looks Very Mature,and Classy!
------------------
JUSTIN & DENISE C. OWNERS OF THE ONE-OF-A-KIND IS300

[This message has been edited by smra (edited January 23, 2001).]

·
Registered
207 Posts
That is seriously the sweetest looking is i have seen,can u give us a list of mods you did to it,i would really like to know all whats done to it, keep up the good looks!

·
Registered
219 Posts
Nice pics! I have some rolling hills here in St.Louis I could take some pics in front of! Your car looks nice!

------------------
TC
Spectra/Blue
17" Lexus Chome
01 Nissan Pathfinder

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
the exhaust is not loud at all. when i first turned the car on it was like stock sound. then when you accelerate, its has a deep note to it. its just right. i couldnt have picked a better exhaust. as for who i get the stuff from down here in miami, it all depends what, but i have alot of people i know that help me out. teh diameter of the piping is 2.5, and tip size is 120mm (a little over 4 inches). if any of you live near miami, ill be glad to show you my toy..

·
Registered
635 Posts
Your car looks amazing!

·
Registered
77 Posts
hey adrey what do you think about an apexi n1 it has a 3inch inlet but i just want to get the axle back done people are telling me it will be loud but n/a one is too small

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
it should not be that loud since you still will keep the resonator. the one i have is not loud at all, just a deep note. if you take the resonator out, then you will have a lot of noise. as for where i got the (L) for my grill, all you do is go to the dealer and get one from the parts dept. its around 8 dollars and has 3m tape on the back of it..

1 - 19 of 19 Posts