Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
WOW Your car is SWEET!!
I never seen a white one around that I was too crazy about but I absolutely LOVE yours!!!
One of the nicest IS's I've seen so far.
Congrats.

------------------
5Zigen Exhaust
SRT High Flow Intake
TRD Sway Bars

·
Registered
281 Posts
is it really loud??
even when it idles??
i want to get dual HKS exhausts for my accord..
but im afraid it might bo too loud..

thanks

late

·
Registered
77 Posts
hey the car looks real good ,i have that exhaust on my hatchback,is it loud ,also what piping 2 1/4 ?also i saw you in the hot import nights looks real good,also a quick question where do you buy your stuff from down here

·
Registered
12,157 Posts
what kind of adjustable suspension do you have? tia

·
Registered
591 Posts
I've Told You Before!

But I will tell you Again!

Your Car Is Awesome!!!!!

Its Looks Just Right!

Don't Touch The Exterior!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE the Fact that your Windows aern't Even Tinted!!

The Car looks Very Mature,and Classy!
------------------
JUSTIN & DENISE C. OWNERS OF THE ONE-OF-A-KIND IS300

[This message has been edited by smra (edited January 23, 2001).]

·
Registered
207 Posts
That is seriously the sweetest looking is i have seen,can u give us a list of mods you did to it,i would really like to know all whats done to it, keep up the good looks!

·
Registered
219 Posts
Nice pics! I have some rolling hills here in St.Louis I could take some pics in front of! Your car looks nice!

------------------
TC
Spectra/Blue
17" Lexus Chome
01 Nissan Pathfinder

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
the exhaust is not loud at all. when i first turned the car on it was like stock sound. then when you accelerate, its has a deep note to it. its just right. i couldnt have picked a better exhaust. as for who i get the stuff from down here in miami, it all depends what, but i have alot of people i know that help me out. teh diameter of the piping is 2.5, and tip size is 120mm (a little over 4 inches). if any of you live near miami, ill be glad to show you my toy..

·
Registered
635 Posts
Your car looks amazing!

·
Registered
77 Posts
hey adrey what do you think about an apexi n1 it has a 3inch inlet but i just want to get the axle back done people are telling me it will be loud but n/a one is too small

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
it should not be that loud since you still will keep the resonator. the one i have is not loud at all, just a deep note. if you take the resonator out, then you will have a lot of noise. as for where i got the (L) for my grill, all you do is go to the dealer and get one from the parts dept. its around 8 dollars and has 3m tape on the back of it..

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
About this Discussion
18 Replies
14 Participants
ADREY
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing