·
Registered
5,613 Posts
performance not sure

but the ti-c is REALLY LOUD

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
shouldn't this be in the "go faster" section?

·
Registered
518 Posts
Yeah, it should...

I bought the Ti-C a few weeks ago and yeah, it is loud (especially the highway drone..), but you'll get used to it after a while. All exhausts for the IS300 give pretty much the same HP gain anyway, it just depends on the sound you want.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I was wondering which of these 2 exhaust will give me better performance hi-power or ti-c?
unless your IS has any kind of forced induction then really any exhaust that's mandrel bent and has high flow cats will give you the same power gain give or take ~1-2hp. I would go with more of what sound you engine.

I love the sound of the Greddy....always have on any and every car and always will....but it's my personal opinion. search for some sound clips and decide for yourself.

You also have to ask yourself what are you doing with the car performance ride. Are you going to be turbo'ing it? If your plans are other then what i assumed (keep it NA and just bolt-ons) then what I and everyone else said is correct.

·
Premium Member
12,268 Posts
How much louder is the Ti-C than the evo2?

But yeah, get the exhaust for the sound, you will notice no difference in power.

·
Registered
602 Posts
All Cat-back exhausts are going to yield the same performance gain. This is just a matter of sound preference. I know the EVO2 is pretty loud based on some videos I've seen. Personally I like the sound of the Dragger ii myself. Which will be what I'm going for. Plus it's the one of the cheapest price cat-backs, which is a huge plus. Good luck with whatever choice you make. I just find it hard to justify spending over $300 on a cat-back. Even the $150 cat-backs you find on ebay are going to perform just as well as the higher priced ones. Unfortunately the ebayers will most likely get louder over time due to the material they're made out of being lower grade.

·
Registered
827 Posts
hks= High Kuality Shit so go hks carbon ti i have it and love it!!

·
Registered
250 Posts
what does hks carbon ti sound like? ive heard dragger II and hiper..

·
Registered
19 Posts
idn wich one i like i am stuck where he is stuck but i like the hks hiper i am looking for a mean sounding one wich is the meanest but i am looking to tubro my is

·
Registered
1,737 Posts

1 - 16 of 16 Posts