Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have an '07 IS350 and currently planning to buy the HKS Hi Power exhaust and was wondering since the exhaust tips are huge, will it fit flush with my OEM rear lip kit? If anyone knows or has any pictures it would help me out a great deal. Thanks guys in advance.

·
Registered
146 Posts
YO. ey i have the HKS hi-Power on my 350 but i dont have the rear lip but to give u a lil idea i think it looks good.everyone who sees it says it looks clean so since the OEM rear lip aint too much of a difference i think it would Look even better than it does with no rear lip. the other exhaust like Tanabe or the factory HKS are too small for my taste but they still look clean.

·
Registered
212 Posts
hi there i have the hks hi-power exhaust with out the rea lip here are some pics

·
Registered
24 Posts
I have an 06' is350 and have an axle back HKS hi-flow.. I really like it but am going to get rid of my car... if you live in LA and want my exhaust i will trade it for a stock one.. just PM me.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have an '07 IS350 and currently planning to buy the HKS Hi Power exhaust and was wondering since the exhaust tips are huge, will it fit flush with my OEM rear lip kit? If anyone knows or has any pictures it would help me out a great deal. Thanks guys in advance.
Did you ever get your OEM rear lip installed?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts