1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
3,243 Posts
really nice, thats my fav exhaust.

·
Premium Member
12,268 Posts
Dunno, installed the Hiper 3 days ago and it sounds deep, nice and smooth, hopefully from the outside I don't hear rasp like that when revving. We'll see.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Im thinking about getting this exhaust. Is there any loud droning when driving on the highway?

·
Registered
69 Posts
Just installed the Dragger II on my car 2 days ago -- So far I have to say that I absolutely love it. Videos do absolutely no justice as to how awesome this exhaust sounds. I've read on other threads that it tends to drone slightly, if any, between 60-65. I just drove on the highway last night purposely to listen for the drone and didn't notice any whatsoever. IMO its a very quiet--deep sounding exhaust and you won't be disappointed.

If you do decide to go with the Dragger II -- Talk to the L-Tuned Store (Carson Toyota) -- Luis. He was very helpful and extremely easy to work with. My exhaust arrived less than a week after I ordered it and I believe he's accepting the group buy prices (just tell him your from the my.is forum).

Greg -- The reason I think it sounds raspy in the video is due to the positioning of the camera; You have to hear it in person it sounds great-- I've seen video's of the Hiper dude it sounds awesome!

Reactions: NateIS300

·
Registered
4,246 Posts
Sweet exhaust!
Good choice!
Sounds great for axle-back and stock car!
+rep!

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
nice vid i already made up my mind on getting this exhaust but seeing more of this vids just convinces me more =)

·
Registered
39 Posts
Very nice!

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Good stuff.
U can't ever go wrong w/:

·
Registered
416 Posts
I keep saying how the Dragger II on the 2JZ sounds like a stock Mustang without the V8 burble, and the drive-by at the end of the first video shows that pretty well. It's deep with no buzz. Just solid tone. I love my Dragger.

Nate

·
Registered
45 Posts
I absolutely love this exhaust, but does having an axle-back vs. a catback make any difference as far as performance? is it larger diameter piping? or straighter piping? I love this exhaust, I'm just not sure if I am willing to spend the money just on sound. I want a little gain, if you know what I mean.

·
Registered
102 Posts
performance wise all aftermarket exhaust give about the same gain

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yes this is true, all of the exhausts give around the same gains, so you are really looking for a certain sound.

·
Premium Member
12,268 Posts
Exactly. I wonder what the difference in sound is between yours and mine.

·
Registered
4,246 Posts
Sweet vid!
Surely my future exhaust!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts