Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

I just got my HKS Dragger II from another .net member. The question I have is the side of the exhaust just says "HKS Super Dragger" and doesn't say anything like Dragger II on it.

Is this normal or did I get screwed and get a Dragger versus a Dragger II??

It would be great if people who have the dragger II would chime in and let me know if the "Super" part of the logo means that this is a Dragger II and not just a regular Dragger.

I'm not even sure if there is such a thing as Dragger I but I just want to make sure I got my Money's worth. thanks in advance!

PS: I did go to the HKSUSA.com website but didn't find the answer!

·
Registered
712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
apoji187 said:
Yea, all it says is "super dragger" on it.
you didnt get ripped.
Sorry to beat a derad horse but do both the Dragger and Dragger II say "HKS SUPER DRAGGER" on them?

If so how do you tell them apart?

·
Threadlocker
8,984 Posts
LX4U2NV said:
apoji187 said:
Yea, all it says is "super dragger" on it.
you didnt get ripped.
Sorry to beat a derad horse but do both the Dragger and Dragger II say "HKS SUPER DRAGGER" on them?

If so how do you tell them apart?
i remember this exact topic about six or so months ago.. not sure how to tell the difference though..

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
I was confused too when I got my Dragger II, but it says the same thing yours does. the first model was called HKS Dragger, I'm not sure if they even had one for the IS300. The Super Dragger II uses a different design inside so that the canister sits higher for more ground clearance. Not sure if sound was different. I guess HKS wanted to use both "Super" and "II" to make people understand it was new and better......??......

·
Registered
887 Posts
My Dragger II also says super dragger. It is the same thing. I admit it is confusing though.... :crazy: :crazy: you didn't get ripped off

·
Registered
3,816 Posts
I noticed this on the Hiper Exhaust, Mine said Hi Power and also another friend of mine has a Hiper and his says Hi Power as well..Hmmm...:lol:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts