Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
its quieter then i expected. cant even hear it at idle. but it sounds really good when you driving. i love it.

in the video im not really getting into it but it still sounds good. at the very end after i go down the hill keep listening and you can hear me get out on the highway which is about a 100yds from where the camera is lol.

video:
Video of exhaust - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

·
Registered
2,842 Posts
good stuff. add some hard drive bys and maybe a few revs. what part of southern MD you from?

·
Registered
237 Posts
Good choice. Love the deep tone and look of the Dragger.

Reactions: Mikey6981

·
Registered
4,246 Posts
Excellent exhaust choice. Sounds great and gives the Lexus the respected sound indeed. Can't wait to get mine!:bigSmile:

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thanks everyone

Sweet vid. Looks good, too.

+rep for spelling the exhaust name right. haha
haha yeah. ive seen it misspelled many times.

Excellent exhaust choice. Sounds great and gives the Lexus the respected sound indeed. Can't wait to get mine!:bigSmile:
ive been getting nothing but compliments on it. your gonna love it.

·
Registered
4,246 Posts
ive been getting nothing but compliments on it. your gonna love it.
Yeah thats what I hear from many owners of the Dragger II. I have plans on installing it with the Mazzuri. I just hope it doesn't destroy the sound of the Amazing HKS Dragger.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yeah thats what I hear from many owners of the Dragger II. I have plans on installing it with the Mazzuri. I just hope it doesn't destroy the sound of the Amazing HKS Dragger.
yeah im working on getting headers right now. just figuring out what one to get. i dont think it will destroy the sound, imo with a header it will sound even better.

·
Registered
4,246 Posts
yeah im working on getting headers right now. just figuring out what one to get. i dont think it will destroy the sound, imo with a header it will sound even better.
Yeah we could only hope so. I'm just worried that I won't be a fan of the deep sound and long idle at the red light.

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
Yeah this exhaust is the best combination of quiet and loud, although in your vid it sounds like you have an intake...

·
Registered
799 Posts
Great choice on exhaust, I love mine. I also have a y-pipe which gives it a little more volume but keeps the tone. :approve:

·
Registered
188 Posts
So why the Drager II over the Carbon Ti? I know the carbon cost more, but what else?

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Yeah this exhaust is the best combination of quiet and loud, although in your vid it sounds like you have an intake...
yeah i forgot to mention ive got an injen intake.

So why the Drager II over the Carbon Ti? I know the carbon cost more, but what else?
exactly that, it was cheaper. and i mean there not gonna sound much different. plus i dont like the look of the ti but thats just me.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts