Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ive searched the forums but havent found an answer

when i was looking around on the net some places said that it only fits
2001-2003 is300's and others say 01-05. i have a 05 and was wondering if this exhaust would work?

·
Premium Member
12,268 Posts
It fits any IS300.

·
Banned
3,243 Posts

·
Registered
579 Posts
but its also only an axle back, so dont be pissed when half a catback comes in the mail :lol:. (you probably already know this, but trust me theres a lot of people who dont know what axle back and catback means)

·
Banned
3,243 Posts
but its also only an axle back, so dont be pissed when half a catback comes in the mail :lol:. (you probably already know this, but trust me theres a lot of people who dont know what axle back and catback means)

yea but power wise is the same thing and believe me it sounds amazing, well worth the money.

·
Domestic Reaper
3,025 Posts
I wouldnt go off vids... go to a meet and hear it in person. or if you like the look then go for it. Cause I have been thru several exhaust... each one sounding better. But the HKS is an amazing exhaust.

·
Registered
436 Posts
It sounds good by itself... Added to header and y-pipe, you'll have yourself a bowl of rice.

·
Banned
3,243 Posts
It sounds good by itself... Added to header and y-pipe, you'll have yourself a bowl of rice.
Not necessarily, that depends on which headers and if he decides to put y pipe or not.

·
Registered
23 Posts
mine sound awesome .... I get compliment all the time ..... even when I put my headers and y pipe.

·
Registered
436 Posts
Actually mine sounds alright... Some days I think it sounds great, and others I think it sounds like a ricer... I liked the tone better before Mazzuri though... Just my opinion.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts