Lexus IS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
EDIT!!!! Sorry guys but I am not selling this exhaust anymore at the moment, I don't even have my car right now as it sits in a shop for several weeks now

I am wanting to sell my HKS Carbon Ti Exhaust (Axel Back) but want a buyer first before I take off the exhaust. I bought this exhaust about a month ago so it is still fairly new, have one small scuff and marks from the hanger brackets but still in prestige condition. The photos were taken right before it was put on. Asking 400 shipped.

·
Rollin Boosted
2,801 Posts
God that is the sexiest exhaust for the IS300. -B

·
Registered
181 Posts
can you get a picture of it on your car ..and are your laos btw?

·
Registered
3,290 Posts
can you get a picture of it on your car ..and are your laos btw?
Thats a funny questions! Lol! I'm sure he is by his screen name...have another member who's screen name is "hmongis300" you think he could be "HMONG"?

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
where are you located?

·
Registered
506 Posts
if this is still for sale i'll take it.. trade for a TTE silencer if you'd like..

·
Registered
147 Posts
That is one beautiful exhaust , if only it were full catback I woulda jumped on it back then .
well i called and talked to the guys at HKS about this exhaust and the reason they did not do a CATBACK was because lexus has a great midpipe that lets everything flow great... if they changed it by removing the CAT your gain would have only been 1-2hp... this is coming directly from the tech guys at HKS... not big of a change... i just ordered mins... 450 shipped brand new... bump for a sexy exhaust :cool:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.