Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In traffic I always scan other cars for potential hotness, when I see a hottie and if I can get her attention I go through a number of non-verbal communications that usually makes them smile. This is a reasonably successful tool for picking up s. Any good stories from the flunkies here at .net?

·
Registered
998 Posts
A series of non verbal comunications, hmm I guess that's what all those chicks in other cars have always been doing to me. 8)

·
Registered
202 Posts
Super_Street said:
I have met chicks (twice only) at stop lights.. we still hang out to this day...
whats your secret? i mean for reals. you make the first move? what is your pick up line...like do you act like youre lost and ask for directions then say oh do you wanna do coffee sometimes? :lol: i scan for gurls all the time too and yea we make eye contact and thats it... whats the point anyways... its not like neither one of us is gonna follow the other and meet up/talk.

·
Registered
1,783 Posts
i saw a girl in a black is300 pull up next to me at the light yesterday.....looked italian she wasnt bad she smiled at meand all i could do was smile back....she was making the left and i was goin straight and besides if i follwed her she'd prob call the cops

also how ya suppose to know whether shes smiling at ya for you or your car :-?

·
Registered
20,481 Posts
clearlexus said:
i saw a girl in a black is300 pull up next to me at the light yesterday.....looked italian she wasnt bad she smiled at meand all i could do was smile back....she was making the left and i was goin straight and besides if i follwed her she'd prob call the cops

also how ya suppose to know whether shes smiling at ya for you or your car :-?
Maybe you can ask one of your friends to ask her out for you next time.

·
Registered
1,554 Posts
I have met guys in IS's driving before, never kicked it with them afterwards though. just said hi,, pulled over and talked with them. It sucks with guys though b/c they can look all hot in a car and then get out and be either fat or really short. hahaha. well i guess that could be a prob with girls too. NOT that theres anything wrong with short guys, i just like'm tall ;)

·
Registered
202 Posts
LADYVENOM said:
I have met guys in IS's driving before, never kicked it with them afterwards though. just said hi,, pulled over and talked with them. It sucks with guys though b/c they can look all hot in a car and then get out and be either fat or really short. hahaha. well i guess that could be a prob with girls too. NOT that theres anything wrong with short guys, i just like'm tall ;)
where can i meet gurls like ya?! aggressive gurls are definitely a plus :lol: hey drive by my place and say hi then..hehe (and im not fat or short). :p

·
Registered
8,587 Posts
LADYVENOM said:
I bet when you get out of the car, guys take flee the scene with a quickness....

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
About this Discussion
42 Replies
25 Participants
PMD911
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing