Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys, just wanted to post up because I haven't really seen any recent dyno stuff...and I live for dyno's-lol. Anyway, nothing super exciting that everyone prolly hasn't seen before, but it's just your typical NA bolt-on (no tuning) IS 300 E-shift. Just thought I'd post more for entertainment purposes. Obviously, I have no stock baseline, as I began modding it yrs. ago...but operator said that bone stock ones typically make around 160 hp-170 hp. Dyno conditions weren't great as it actually drizziled a bit on the way there, sooo humidity was prolly like 99.5%, and temps were in the mid 60's-lol. Only made two quick pulls, first one was 183 hp, and the second one was 186 hp...didn't get a pic of the second graph-derp. I think the pulls were done in 3rd gear, even though it almost sounded like it down shifted to 2nd? Seemed like typical numbers for the mods, and I think I could've hit 190+ w/better weather conditions and some way to tune AFR's. They were pretty rich, but not sure I believe the AFR number on the graph...that seems impossibly rich to me? Also does max power @ 7,300 rpms sound right?

Vid of the run...

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Ebay-ish header, cat-back, u/d pulleys, modified factory intake w/HPS intake tube, and a Fidenza? exhaust timing gear. Here's a pic of the engine...it feels stronger than 180 hp on the street-lol

1 - 3 of 3 Posts