Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OMG I JUST GOT A HIT AND RUN AT THE MALL!!!
i was eating lunch.. with my girlfriend at the mall.. and when we came back.. i see scratches and 2 paint chips on my front bumper :cry:
no damage or anything... thank god for polyurethane l-sportsline front bumper.. but damn.. I JUST GOT MY BODYKIT ON MONDAY!! WHY ME!!!
:whine:

·
Registered
153 Posts
Hey whats going on. Sorry to hear that, the same shit happen to me when I was in the car; but anyways if you looking for a good body shop that will panit your car nice. Its called NEW TECH AUTO BODY if you go ask for ALEX and say David sent you with the GGP IS300 and he will hook you up. The number to the shop is 1323 341 7900

Good luck bro

·
Registered
407 Posts
well...how pissed are you...some people would take it as far as checking mall surveillance tapes (if you were in the parking deck)...

·
Registered
2,553 Posts
that sucks dude, I got a hit and run a couple months ago. I had a busted rear bumper and broken tail light. I guess youre "lucky" for having no big damage. Good luck with everything.

·
Registered
3,241 Posts
Sorry to hear man, Someone probably gave you the "evil eye" Happend to me and then I go and wreck my car the next day :eek: Hope you get it all fixed up

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
oh das gay..what mall was this

·
Registered
37,399 Posts
shit that sucks man, sorrry to hear that.

·
Registered
3,795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
it was at the santa anita mall, its in arcadia
i went during lunch, lots of old people during the mall at lunch time

i just called luxury motorworks, because i just got my kit.. the guy didnt finish painting it or something and hes gona repaint my kit? i dont really know about it does anyone know about this? he said he would probably fix it for me for free, hopefully it is

from what i look like and what i've heard, i'd probably hafta paint the whole bumper over again.. and my fender has a little scratch too.. so i dont know whats going to happen.. all i know is im so broke right now, cant even afford to buy christmas presents :cry:

·
Registered
2,708 Posts
i was hoping this thread wasnt about u and ur new kit. sorry to hear bro damn people got no respect

·
Registered
126 Posts
sorry to hear man....its like when i first got my car, some fuker keyed my car when it was in my cousins driveway....it was like a week old....i hate ppl that do stupid shit like that :pissed:

·
Registered
5,501 Posts
You can never be too careful. i wish i had a barrier around my car everytime i parked. Near Santa Anita mall at a Bank of America, my former 240SX entire front bumper got ripped off.

THE ENTIRE THING. Some yuppy in a Escalade hit it side ways dead on. I made her pay for everything. She replaced my C-west front end. Had new paint and everything....

People need to be more careful and know the dimensions of their car ya know?

·
Registered
121 Posts
Yeah, most people parking at the mall suck @$$.....no common respect. Just a few weeks ago someone nailed my bumper, have two nice little holes in it where his license plate screws are....what a nice thing to walk out to.... :pissed:

·
Registered
78 Posts
Get the mall management to show you the surveillance tapes, then take the tape to the police and tell them to nail the f*cker that did it. If you can get a license plate number (unlikely, I know), then you can get their address from DMV. The rest is up to you... :wink:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts