1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
LOL i was assuming there was pics here already what a waste of time, lol

·
Registered
525 Posts
I will post the ones I took up a little later. I didn't use my camera.

I did meet Justin from AAC there though, really cool guy. His Skyline was pretty intense too. :)

·
Registered
241 Posts
where are the pics?

·
Registered
241 Posts
^^^^
That white one is sweeeeettt! Very nice...

·
Registered
4,121 Posts
Here you guys go... sorry the pictures are small, i copied them from my friend's computer and they shrunk

anyway, these first pictures are of my car and the AAC booth, then just random ones. I have a TON of pictures, so I'll just select a few

justin from AAC's skyline and IS (which won best lexus)

another of Justin's IS.....and the other is the only RX7 in the world with a full carbon fiber Veilside kit. This is the only car Veilside has EVER sponsored

>>>IS w/ lambo doors>>>>

my friend and Justin's wife in front of my car and a sweet GTR I was behind on the highway to the show

another IS w/ lambo doors

stupid... (both)

me and my friend with a hot model

Travis Pastrana's Subaru and a custom dual-engine car (0-60 in 2 seconds flat!)

>>>and 1 more of my car>>>>

i have a lot more pictures, so if anyone has a request of some sort, let me know! hope you guys enjoy!

Reactions: baadhabit

·
Registered
4,121 Posts
^^oh yeah, and sorry about the crappy camera. my car has halo's (which you can't even see with the pictures) and tinted tail and trunk lenses

reppin' for AAC

Reactions: xilr8IS300

·
Registered
4,121 Posts
ahh...i got all excited cause i thought youd have different pictures in each thread, but realized they are all the same

but justin, i may be asking you to tint some trunk lenses for me because mine were apparently lost in the mail

·
Registered
4,121 Posts
I have had some more requests for pictures. I basically went around to other forums and hijacked them to put up here, haha. Anyway, all of the pictures from the Advanced Automotive Concepts booth are labeled with "AAC" above them.

AAC

AAC

AAC

AAC

AAC

AAC

1 - 20 of 29 Posts