Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, everyone from San Antonio... several of us are meeting at the Borders parking lot at the Forum (1604 & I35) Sat morning before we head off to the event. Plan is, so far, to meet there at 1:00p. We are seeing how many ppl would like to move that time up to 11:00a so that we can meet, hit Austin, and get some lunch there before the event. If you think you might make it, let it be known what time you prefer, and if you will be coming... so we can keep an eye open for you and know who we should try to wait for.

Cool. :cool:

·
Registered
137 Posts
11 is fine for us too! :) I'm excited already!!

And i'm looking forward to checking out how your rear bumper came out and Matt's new exhaust!!

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
OMG... :( This whole f'ing turbo thing has had me all messed up... So really there is no way I will be entering the show now for sure. Hell, for that matter, if I don't figure out a way to fix the tune issue I am having, I may have to cruise the Audi up to Austin. :( :( Haha! Heym shit is so frustrating, you gotta laugh it off. (or go insane!!!) Anyway, yeah I freakin' hyped too!

So let's just say 11a then.

Hope to see you guys there!

·
Registered
360 Posts
hey guys, im driving down from dallas here in a few mnutes and will be at the event around 11am or noon. when i see you guys park ill stop by and say hi. today will be crazy but mid show tomorrow things will be calm so ill stop by and visit. also want to check out yalls rides.

for the rest of the day i will not be able to get back online. see yall at the show.

·
Registered
137 Posts
You better not! We're supposed take up three lanes and make the german flag.
:lol: nice one Matt

aww, Alan i hope you can get the IS to make it up there!!!

·
Registered
137 Posts
I don't remember seeing anything on the website about events on Friday; I am thinking since he is hosting the event (according to the Nightshift Austin thread) maybe he has to go up there early to set up and stuff?...

Alan, get your butt offline and get to fixing your girl up for tomorrow!!! :)

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
LOL! Jamie, you are crazy! Girl, I freakin' wish it were that easy. In fact, being that I CAN'T fix this on my own is killing me!!! I wish I could just do the damn thing and be done with it.

As for ppl mentioning tonight... it's cause the ppl showing at HIN have to be there today to do a Roll In.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Bro... being a photography major promises that is exactly what I am going to do! :p

·
Registered
360 Posts
sup guys, yea i was there friday to do roll in and get things set up. sorry i wasnt able to stop by and talk for a few bishonen7. hope you enjoyed the show. im burnt and tried to wear sunscreen but i slacked off and my neck is killing me.

what did yall think about the show?

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Haha... well, I think that you aren't the only one whose burnt! The Show was great!!! Being that I was in before the spectators, I got some really clear pics of the rides. BTW, are you from SA, or Austin? Just wondering, because there are often times when it would really be nice to have another IS owner to talk with who might have been through the things I am going through. (Turbo life isn't easy, bro.)

·
Registered
137 Posts
I had a great time at the show!! My favourite part was when the girl fell through the roof of the "Skyline". :lol: That, and watching (and hearing!!!) them dyno a 1,000+ hp Scion TC. That was ridiculous! I haven't had a chance to upload any of my pics yet, but I think I got some good ones. I can't wait to see everyone else's and esp Matt's video!!

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
I saw your ride bishonen. Also bumped into KJ. I was sunburnt w/ allergies so I didn't stay away from my car too long. We need to find a way to get SA a decent sized show!

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Awww, man. You should have introduced, bro. I didn't even know you were there. (Guess you also saw that damn ding on my bumper, huh?) :(

Yeah, we really need to crank it up in SAtown. If that's possible.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts