Reactions: Apex84

·
Registered
730 Posts
wow lots of supra. Hella nice cars.

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
The blue 1IS is mine. The ISF belongs to my friend Cathy. She took 1st in the Mild Lexus category at the show. Nice pics.

·
Registered
39 Posts
crazy pics I like the black on black kinda the theme I want to do when I get mine, the last pic looks like a RX-7 but I'm no wiz. so don't go off on me hahah

·
Registered
4,888 Posts

·
Registered
4,888 Posts
the isF is stock and it won? that seems weird to me.
well she had a CF license plate garnish ;)

i didn't notice anything modified or after-market on the car, all the CF on the doors/interior comes from the factory. one helluva ride though :approve:

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
the isF is stock and it won? that seems weird to me.
Thats what everybody said, but whatever Cats a friend of mine and you can't knock her.

well she had a CF license plate garnish ;)

i didn't notice anything modified or after-market on the car, all the CF on the doors/interior comes from the factory. one helluva ride though :approve:
She has Fabulous Carbon B-pillars, powder coated calipers, and a roof spoiler.

·
Registered
4,888 Posts
Thats what everybody said, but whatever Cats a friend of mine and you can't knock her.

She has Fabulous Carbon B-pillars, powder coated calipers, and a roof spoiler.
word, i remember the b-pillars, and the calipers looked amazing. they did an excellent job on them, i thought they were OEM! :approve:

Reactions: Apex84

·
Banned
1,414 Posts
More pictures of that sportcross! Looks sick.

·
Registered
2,133 Posts
No full pictures or interior of the cars?

·
Registered
4,888 Posts

·
Registered
2,133 Posts
haha .. I just wasnt able to make it up and i saw the pictures of the Orange IS from every site yet nothing of the rest of the car.. Anyone have anything of the orange one. Looks to have the Elixir front on it..

1 - 20 of 24 Posts