Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i want to know has there been any probles with the headers and the race pipe any c/e lights and how are the gains? please reply back thanks guys
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
548 Posts
Well, does anyone have the XERD race pipe with Toyomoto headers combo? I will soon have this combo, so can anybody tell any info?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,086 Posts
49IS300 said:
Well, does anyone have the XERD race pipe with Toyomoto headers combo? I will soon have this combo, so can anybody tell any info?
They won't work together...XERD has stated that a few times..but XERD is close to coming out w/ their own headers which work w/ the race pipe.
 

·
Guru of Supercharged ISs
Joined
·
8,744 Posts
Eyal is working on the XERD headers rite now & is testing fopr flow & CE lights & dyno testing for power....


He will post when they are ready with all the specs from the test.....

I will probbly be collecting S-AFC etc etc for the setup untill he is ready w Production versions...

I can't wait..... :p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
548 Posts
ImpulseXvX said:
49IS300 said:
Well, does anyone have the XERD race pipe with Toyomoto headers combo? I will soon have this combo, so can anybody tell any info?
They won't work together...XERD has stated that a few times..but XERD is close to coming out w/ their own headers which work w/ the race pipe.
Thanks for the tip. With the XERD headers, does anyone know if you will have to cut into the sensor wires like the Toyo headers? Also, what's the estimated price for the XERD headers?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
548 Posts
I'm buying one for sure now. I got a message from XERD and they said that you won't need to cut into the O2 sensor with the new headers. The expected gain with both the racepipe and header will be 20hp to the wheels or over.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,692 Posts
49IS300 said:
I'm buying one for sure now. I got a message from XERD and they said that you won't need to cut into the O2 sensor with the new headers. The expected gain with both the racepipe and header will be 20hp to the wheels or over.
DAMNNNN, thas good news...20 hp or over. I am ordering mine too, both the XERD headers and XERD race pipe. Eyal pmed me saying that for the first week or so when the headers first come out, he will be giving them for $399 each, so a total of $600 for both. i wonder how it will sound with my exhaust? :eek: peace.

-Simon
 
1 - 20 of 36 Posts
About this Discussion
35 Replies
16 Participants
CarbonIS300
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing
Top